- A cute little pixie cut
- Raquel Welsh Memory Cap offers a light, comfortable fit
- Incredible colour quality, texture and flexibility
- Made with fine, synthetic fibres
Winner by Raquel Welch is a light little pixie cut featuring razor-like tapering of barely waved layers. Ready to wear with a shake right out of the box, this short boy cut is as easy to style as it is comfortable to wear!
The Memory Cap II construction is the lightest, coolest stretch lace available. This fine yet resilient lace actually molds to the shape of your head ensuring your wig has a custom-like secure and comfortable fit.
- Front 2.75"
- Crown 3"
- Sides 2.25"
- Back 2.25"
- Nape 1.75"
About Raquel Welsh and HairUWear:
The ultimate embodiment of Hollywood glamour and the American screen siren during the '60s and '70s, Raquel Welsh is renowned for her signature style and stunning looks. It’s no wonder, then, that the Raquel Welch Wig Collection caters to both fashionistas looking for a quick change to their look as well as those suffering from thinning, distressed hair due to medical treatments or alopecia.
From wigs and temporary pieces to professional hair extensions, HairUWear manufactures more hair additions than any other company in the world. Their human hair and synthetic collections blend popular style trends with cutting-edge technology to give women the power to instantly transform their hairstyles.
- Gently brush wig or hairpiece to remove teasing or tangles
- Add one teaspoonful of wig shampoo to two quarts cold water
- Rinse throughly in cold water
- Pat out excess water in a soft towel
- Do not squeeze or twist
- Do not brush or comb until completely dry
- Allow to dry at room temperature by draping wig over a slender canister to allow air circulation
- Never put the wig on a solid head stand or block, as it will stretch the cap
- When wig is completely dry, it is ready to brush or comb
- No setting is necessary because its preset body will bounce back to its original shape
- Do not use hair dryers or heated appliances
- Avoid excess heat
- Sudden bursts of heat, such as opening an oven door, will damage your wig
- Spray condition and store wavy pieces in the net provided to encourage longer life of the curl
How do I fit or put on my wig?
- First secure your own hair by pinning or using a wig cap
- Hold wig by the back (where the tags are) and shake if it's fresh from the box
- Loosen the velcro straps or hooks in the back of the wig (You can resize later)
- Grasp the wig by the sides and slip it over your head
- Adjust until the wig looks like your own hairline at the front
How do I know what size I need?
Today's wigs all have adjustable caps to fit most heads. Size is seldom a problem, the adjustable caps fit over 90% of wig users
How do I style my wig?
Your wig can be styled by using a wire brush, a wire pick, or your fingertips. Your wig was designed with a basic style, but the variations you can achieve through styling are limitless
- Added height can be achieved by gently lifting with the brush
- If you want added fullness as well, tease or back comb and then smooth the surface hair over the teasing
- To return your wig to it's basic style simply brush thoroughly, clean and allow to air dry
- Use only our specialist products for you synthetic wig, extensions or pieces
- Use specially-designed brushes or fingers to minimise friction frizz
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.