- Written by Paul Brodel and Dee Hunwicks
- Lovely colour pictures of each dish
- Easy-to-follow recipes
- Step-by-step photos
- Great variety (see our example recipe of Tandoori Masala Chicken)
- Perfect to use with a halogen oven and conventional oven
Cook up some tasty treats in your Halogen Oven with this Halogen Cooking Made Simple Book.
Including more than 50 recipes for starters, main courses and desserts, you'll turn to this book time and time again when you want to cook a nutritious meal for the family, a quick lunch or even a fabulous dinner for friends.
- 1 x Halogen Cooking Made Simple book
You may also like...
Halogen Cooking Made Simple 2 Recipe Book by Paul Brodel
Tandoori Masala Chicken
- 2tbsp tandoori masala bbq seasoning
- 12 chicken fillets
- 3tbsp natural yoghurt
- 1/4 tbsp finely chopped fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Salt and pepper
- 1 sunflower oil
- Red onion sliced
- 1/4 tbsp cumin seeds
- Juice half lime
1. Place chicken fillets, tandoori masala, bbq seasoning, natural yoghurt, ginger and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper, add oil, onion, cumin seeds and juice of half a lime.
2. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes in fridge.
3. Place on round oven tray and place in halogen oven on high rack at full heat 250°C/500°F for 10 minutes each side of until cooked.
4. Serve on a bed of rice, tomato, onion salad, naan bread and mango chutney.
Note: When using a regular oven, place in the grill on high heat or hot frying pan as per instructions, until cooked)
Handy Hint: Serve on a bed of rice with a tomato and onion salad and naan bread with mango chutney
Your order will be despatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it may be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days (unless otherwise specified)
from the date of despatch. Please click here for more information.