Planet Cruise Promotion
Book a cruise on P&O Britannia for a chance to win a Free Pair of P&O branded Binoculars and a bottle of wine
25th November 2016
Terms & Conditions
1. Your relationship with Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”) & Planet Cruise
- You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the Promotion.
- Ideal may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from us on our website www.idealworld.tv. You should check the terms regularly and if you form part of the Promotion after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
- Any personal information that you provide to us or Planet Cruise will be treated in accordance with current UK Data Protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct and result the decision of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited shall be final and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To be entered into the Promotion, you must purchase a Cruise on the P&O ship Britannia for their 12 night Canary Isles & Madeira from Southampton No Fly Cruise departing from 2nd April 2017 or 7th May 2017 from Planet Cruise only. All persons booking will receive one chance to win a pair of P&O branded Binoculars and a bottle of wine.
- The winners will be the 20 customers randomly drawn from all entrants booking a cruise (02nd April 2017 or 7th May 2017). Cancelled Cruises will result in the winner not receiving the promotion and the item will be forfeit.
- This offer applies to orders placed over the internet and over the phone with Planet Cruise and paid for in full.
- The promotional item is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Planet Cruise reserves the right to substitute a product of equal or greater value at any time.
- Ideal cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss or disappointment suffered by any person entering the promotion or as a result of accepting any promotional item.
- Employees of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Planet Cruise or any other company involved in the Promotion, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Ideal, are not eligible to receive this promotion. Ideal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants. To qualify to enter the competition you must be aged 18 or over.
- This offer is for the UK only and will exclude residents of Northern Ireland.
- A list of winners’ names will be made available upon request to official authorities only. This information will be provided under the Data Protection Act rules in force at the time of the promotion.
- The winners must ensure that they have valid passports, with a minimum of 6 months eligibility prior to the departure date. They must also hold valid travel insurance for the duration of the cruise.
How do I claim my Promotion?
All winners be awarded a free pair of binoculars and bottle of wine on board the ship.
2. General legal terms
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Ideal’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, Ideal shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the promotion, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit , loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Ideal is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
- These terms, shall be governed by English law. Ideal and you agree to submit to the non- exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.