How to make a complaint to Ideal Shopping
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited are committed to delivering great customer care by providing a fun, pleasant and easy shopping experience. However, we recognise that sometimes mistakes can happen and things can go wrong.
Before making a complaint …
In the first instance, please contact a member of our Customer Service team by emailing us at [email protected] or call us on 08717 123 456*. Our Customer Service team is here to help and will aim to resolve any concerns you may have as quickly as possible.
If you feel our Customer Service team were unable to help and resolve the issue to your satisfaction, then we have a dedicated resolution team to deal with these queries for you quickly and fairly.
* Calls cost 13p per minute plus your phone company’s access charges.
How do I make a complaint?
You can make a complaint by letter, phone or email.
If you wish to email your complaint please send it to [email protected]
If you wish to make your complaint in writing, please send the letter to:
Ideal World Escalations Team
Ideal Shopping Direct Limited,
Ideal Home House,
By phone (Monday- Friday 09.00-17.30)
If you wish to talk to us about your complaint, please call 0845 0306547* to speak with a member of our Escalations team.
* Calls will be charged at local rate, calls from mobile may cost more depending on your provider charges.
Information to include when making a complaint
When making a complaint, the following information will help us to process and resolve your complaint quickly:
- Your full name and address
- Your membership number, order number and the item number
- What the problem is
- What outcome you are looking for
- Information on whether this is an initial complaint or whether you are writing regarding an ongoing complaint
- Where possible, include copies of any previous letters or emails that you have sent or received that may be connected to the complaint you are making
What happens when I have made a complaint?
Please be assured that we treat all complaints very seriously, as they provide us with the opportunity to learn from our mistakes and improve the shopping experience that we offer to you. Once your complaint has been received it will be assigned to a member of our dedicated resolution team. They will be responsible for …
- Acknowledging your complaint within 24hours
- Investigating and responding to all your concerns in full
- Keeping you updated as to their progress during the investigation
- Informing you of any corrective measures they have taken
- Dealing with your complaint as quickly as possible
I'm still unhappy. What's the next step?
If you are still unhappy and feel that we have not provided you with a satisfactory outcome, the next stage of the complaint process is to address your concerns to our Managing Director’s Office. This can be done by email to [email protected] or by writing to:
The Managing Director’s Office
Ideal Shopping Direct (Ideal World),
Ideal Home House,
Once your email or letter has been received, we will respond within 3 working days.