Mrs Bebe’s Blog Prize Draw
Wednesday 15th April 2015 – midnight Friday 24th April 2015
Terms & Conditions
1. Your relationship with Ideal Shopping Direct Limited (“Ideal”)
- You will be deemed to accept these terms if you enter the Prize Draw.
- Ideal may make changes to these terms from time to time. The most up to date version will be available from Ideal on its website www.idealworld.tv . You should check the terms regularly and if you enter the Prize Draw after the date of any change it will be on the new terms.
2. Prize Draw rules
- The Prize Draw is organised by Ideal Shopping Direct Limited of Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
- Ideal reserves the right from time to time and at any time to cancel, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, or amend the Prize Draw or these rules with or without prior notice (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, notice, conduct or result of the Prize Draw, the decision of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited shall be final and binding and no other correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- To enter the Prize Draw, the entrant will need to visit www.idealworld.tv/mrsbebeblog and enter their email address to be in with the chance of winning a dress from the new Styled by Genevieve collection. No purchase is necessary. The winner will be chosen at random by Ideal World and their decision is final. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- The winner will be chosen at random by the Ideal World team after midnight on Friday 24th April. All eligible entries received by this time will automatically be included.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must be a UK resident and aged 18 years or over at the time of entry. Employees of Ideal Shopping Direct Limited or its group companies, any company involved in the Prize Draw, or any advertising agency or web company connected with Ideal, are not eligible to enter. Proof of identity and age may be required and Ideal reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- One winner will be picked at random from all entries to win a dress from the new Styled by Genevieve collection and will be contacted by email. The winner will be able to pick the dress of their choice from the new collection. The prize will be sent to the winner by Ideal by post. Ideal will endeavour to send the prize(s) within a month of the Prize Draw closing date but cannot guarantee delivery time.
- The winner will be announced as soon as possible after the Prize Draw. The winner will be notified personally by email on the next working day after the announcement. If a winner does not respond to Ideal within 30 days of being notified by Ideal, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ideal shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 30 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these rules, the winner's prize will be forfeited and Ideal shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Ideal reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value at any time. Ideal accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- Ideal accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Ideal further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Ideal accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Ideal.
- The winner(s) may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Ideal’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Ideal and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner's voice, image, photograph and name and address for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and audio visual recordings, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Ideal and its related companies and on any social media account controlled by Ideal, including but not limited to Facebook and Twitter accounts ) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- By entering the Prize Draw you agree for Ideal Shopping Direct Limited and its selected partners to contact you with future product offers that Ideal believes may interest you. If you would prefer not to receive these offers you will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that Ideal sends to you or please write to Customer Service Department, Ideal Shopping Direct Limited, Ideal Home House, Newark Road, Peterborough, PE1 5WG.
3. General legal terms
- Nothing in these terms excludes or limits Ideal’s liability for losses which may not be excluded or limited by applicable law. Subject to this, Ideal shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage which may be suffered by you in relation to your entry to the Prize Draw, including indirect or consequential losses such as loss of profit , loss of goodwill or business reputation, or loss of data suffered by you.
- Ideal shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- You acknowledge and agree that each member of the group of companies of which Ideal is a part may directly enforce, and rely upon, any provision of these terms. Other than this, no other person or company may benefit from these terms.
- These terms, shall be governed by English law. Ideal and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England to resolve any legal matter arising from these terms.