Here's a great addition to your DIY kit: this 15mm drill bit cuts through wood, concrete, masonry and much more!
The tip is a Cobalt alloy, designed for maximum hardness and resistance to heat and wear.
Special negative rake grinding enables the tip to bore through all materials with a filing action, rather than cutting. This enables you to drill through brick, steel, stone, marble, etc.
Diameter 15mm. Length 200mm
- Cuts through wood, concrete, masonry and much more
- Cobalt alloy tip for maximum hardness
- Bores through materials with a filing action, rather than cutting
- Drill through brick, steel, stone, marble and many more products
- Neatly packaged in a convenient metal carry case
- 10 year warranty
- 1 x 15mm Drill Bit
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P