20 Garden Ready Lavender Plants
Get an instant cottage garden look with these winter hardy English Lavender plants. Their fragrant foliage and long-lasting summer flowers will fill the air with a restful perfume every time you brush past them they grow to approx. 18" tall and spread to approx. 24" across.
- 10 x Lavender Hidcote AGM Named after the world famous garden in The Costwolds and awarded the prestigious RHS Award Of Garden Merit, this compact variety is perfect for edging a pathway.
- 10 x Lavender Munstead THE hedging lavender that is consider to be among the most fragrant varieties in the world.
- These super-sized Garden Ready plants provide you with fast results for the minimum amount of effort. We have selected proven winners with phenomenal flower power, and lovingly nurtured and grown them on so they are ready to plant out immediately you get them. They will deliver you fabulous and long lasting displays - just plant them in your pots, hanging baskets or beds and borders and look forward to great displays with absolutely no fuss.
- Category: Trees and shrubs, flowering shrubs
- Ideal for: Pots/patio/easy to grow/doorways, pathways, entrances/fragrant
- Flowers: June - august
- Position: Sun
- Height/spread: 45cm x 60cm
- Hardiness: Hardy
- Specification: Supplied as one tray of 20 garden ready plants. Includes 10 each of hidcote' and munstead' varieties.
- 1 X Tray Of 20 Garden Ready Plugs
About the Brand
We firmly believe that gardening is for everyone.
You don't even need a garden to get growing. Many of our plants can be grown on balconies, small patios and decking, so you can catch the growing bug and grow your own fresh fruit and vegetables.
We speak in plain English; sometimes gardening can be a confusing maze of Latin names and strange words and can be confusing or off-putting. We simplify all and remove all the jargon, and give you down-to-earth advice on what to grow and how.
We show you how to get success from our products through our videos and care guides. We've only chosen plants that are easy to grow and will give successful results with a minimum of experience. From the thousands of plants available, we pick those that really work and perform. We have done the sifting and choosing for you, to bring you the best.
We all have gardens of our own, and have personally grown many of the plants we sell. We provide simple and easy hints and tips for success. We are so confident our plants will perform that we back it up with our unique Lifetime Guarantee on all hardy plants.
So, even if you do not have a garden or have never gardened before, we can help you get started on the road to delicious fresh fruit and veg, and gorgeous flower displays.
Tune in to Ideal Gardening for great deals on all sorts of plants plus our experts will provide you with all the advice you need to keep your garden healthy. Afterwards, you can sit back and relax as we deliver your order straight to your door in specially designed boxes to ensure they don't get damaged along the way. If you're not happy, our 14 day, no-quibbles, money-back guarantee still applies.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P