Create amazing embroidery designs with GO! Coming Up Roses die by Michelle Griffith. A rose by any other name would still be a pain in the hands to cut out perfectly... that's why the GO! Coming Up Roses die by Michelle Griffith is perfect for your quilting projects!
This die makes quick work of cutting three beautifully curved rose shapes, a rose bud and two leaves. For easy applique, simply apply fusible web to the wrong side of fabrics prior to cutting. The Coming Up Roses design is licensed exclusively to AccuQuilt and adds romance to your quilts without the hand ache.
Compatibility: AccuQuilt GO!, GO! Baby or GO! Big
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 5 in. x 10 in. (25.4 cm x 25.4 cm)
Cut Size: Rosebud 15/16" x 7/8", Small Rose 1 7/16" x 1 3/8", Medium Rose 2 1/16" x 2 1/4", Large Rose 2 3/8" x 2 13/16", Rough Leaf 1 1/2" x 11/16", Smooth Leaf 1 3/16" x 9/16"
Finished Size: Rosebud 15/16" x 7/8", Small Rose 1 7/16" x 1 3/8", Medium Rose 2 1/16" x 2 1/4", Large Rose 2 3/8" x 2 13/16", Rough Leaf 1 1/2" x 11/16", Smooth Leaf 1 3/16" x 9/16"
- 1 x GO! Coming Up Roses by Michelle Griffith
- GO! Coming Up Roses Travel Pillowcase Pattern (PQ10249)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £35.99
- £2.99 P&P