We've given the traditional tumbler shape an upgrade with specially designed corners that make piecing a breeze. Ideal for scrappy quilts, the GO! Tumbler die cuts these pieces perfectly!
Use the GO! Tumbler - 3 1/2" (3" Finished) to quickly cut tumbler pieces, complete with 1/4" seam allowance and dog-eared corners for perfect piecing. This die cuts three 3 1/8" by 3" tumbler shapes in just a few seconds with your GO! Fabric Cutter. Use tumblers for a unique border or make a fast and easy tumbler quilt.
Compatibility: GO! Baby Fabric Cutter, GO Fabric Cutter, GO Big Electric Fabric Cutter, Studio 2 Fabric Cutter, Studio Fabric Cutter
Cutting Mat/ Plastic Required: GO! Cutting Mat, 6 in. x 12 in. (15.2 cm x 30.4 cm)
Cut Size: Three 3 5/8" x 3 1/2" (9.2 cm x 8.9 cm) tumblers
Finished Size: Three 3 1/8" x 3" (7.9 cm x 7.6 cm) tumblers
- 1 x AccuQuilt GO Tumbler-3.5 inch - 3 inch Finished
- GO! Tumbler Baby Quilt Pattern (PQ10113i0)
Care & Maintenance: Use adhesive roller to clean lint and thread from dies. After each use, with the die pick provided with the cutter, remove any threads embedded between blades and foam. It's normal for threads to get caught where blades meet in a die. Remove with tweezers or die pick. Die blades never need to be sharpened.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Cut so much more in less time—Cut up to 6 layers of 100% cotton fabric at once
- Easiest to use—Simply place die on cutter, then fabric and cutting mat on top
- Get accurate cuts every time—No slipping rulers or mistakes
- Create quilts you never thought you would—AccuQuilt makes cutting curvy classic quilt patterns a snap
- Save fabric with Two Tone Foam—Get more out of your fabric by placing it only over the shape you want to cut
- Safe to use—No blades come anywhere near your fingers
- No more math—Geometric shapes are designed with an accurate 1/4" seam allowance in the design
- Quilt more, clip less—No more clipping all those dog-eared corners
- Quick and easy applique—Apply fusible web to fabric prior to cutting
- Club members pay £31.49
- £2.99 P&P