The new, compact, lightweight Backrola is the best edition yet, with even more tension-releasing contact points to relieve back strain through a unique combination of massage and stretching.
It works to help temporarily relieve tired muscles using a massage effect.
And including a DVD with 49 stretches, mat and instruction leaflet demonstrating the various exercises, what more could you need?
- The Back Rola is designed to manipulate the back
- May help to relax muscles
- Has a massage effect on the back
- May help to release tension
- May give temporary relief to tired muscles
- Lightweight and portable
- 10 pairs of “thumbs”. Can massage shins, calves, hamstrings and the back
- 480 massage nodules. Can massage IT band, buttocks, quads and the back
- Takes a few minutes - gives instant results
- Rollers replicate the action of a shiatsu massage
- 480 massaging nodules - massaging muscles
- The Back Rola's curve is specially designed to allow muscles to be mashed, worked over and stretched.
- It is possible to roll over the whole unit - giving a full body massage.
- Comes with a “Back in Shape” DVD
- Maximum weight: 136kg (300 lbs or 21.4 stones)
You must not use the Back Rola without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Have a pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Back Rola if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- Do NOT use the Back Rola with a full stomach; it may make you feel uncomfortable if you have just eaten.
1 x Back Rola
1 x Mat
1 x DVD
1 x Instruction Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging