Make kitchen chores quick and easy work with the Bamix Mono. A hand-held food blender
The versatility of this hand held food processor makes for quick and easy work in the kitchen, replacing other kitchen appliances, blenders, mixers, grinders, and whisks, even ice cream machines as it quickly chops, purées, beats, mixes, froths, stirs and emulsifies
Equipped with a quiet but more than capable 160W motor with two speed settings (10,000 and 15,000 -16,000Rpm) the Bamix Mono can reach an impressive 16000 rpm still maintaining its speed even when tackling heavier loads.
Highly durable, it can perform a wide range of food prep including chopping puréeing beating blending frothing stirring and emulsifying.
With a comfortable handle so is easy to use whatever the task.
Simple to operate it can be safely immersed right up to its handle thanks to a double layer of insulation.
The cutter guard design creates a vortex pattern, so food is drawn in and pulled up to the blade. This means the Bamix mixes a lot faster and more efficiently.
With a special coating on its chromium plated-shaft to repel grease and resist odours.
- A: Beater Blade
- Beats egg white, cream, soufflés, and meringue. People who are conscious of their diet can even make a diet whipped cream by whipping skimmed milk.
- Blends sauces (bechamel, hollandaise).
- Homogenizes shakes and desserts, zabaglione or tiramisu. Emulsifies sauces, ideal for everything that should be light and fluffy
- B: Whisk Blade
- Stirs and creams pancakes, omelettes and batter mixtures. Purées mashed potatoes in no time at all.
- Makes puddings creamy. Emulsifies salad dressings - and even cosmetic creams. Whisk your mayonnaise in seconds, ideal for all mixtures with a thick or cream consistency.
- C: Multi-Purpose Blade
- Minces chops and purées raw and cooked vegetables, fruit, cooked meat, frozen fruit for ice cream, sorbets, and smoothies.
- Purées soups and sauces direct in the pan on the stove.
- Purées baby food, mixes dough's for cakes, pastries, and omelettes.
- Liquidizes fruit and berries for desserts and jams, even crushes ice cubes for cold drinks and cocktails.
- 46 x 8 x 31cm
- 1 X Bamix Mono
- 1 X Multi-Purpose Blade
- 1 X Beater Blade
- 1 X Whisk Blade
- 1 X 600Ml Beaker with Lid
- 1 X Wall Bracket
About the Brand
For over 60 years, Bamix of Switzerland has been the world's most famous kitchenhand. Invented in 1954, all Bamix products are still made in the original factory in Mettlen. Trust Swiss quality
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£40.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£60.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging