Stay at home while you tone with the Bike Box Hands Free Compact Exercise Bike
What makes this bike different is just how small and compact it is, making it easy to store, attractive and convenient, unlike most bikes which take up a lot of space in your home.
Featuring 8 different resistance levels from moderate to intense and a hands-free design that helps to strengthen the core, the Bike Box is the perfect way to introduce 'active sitting' in to your lifestyle. Cycle and burn calories whilst you watch TV, read a book or browse the Internet.
The Bike Box offers a low impact way to strengthen and tone your legs, back, buttocks and abdominals. Designed with a soft and comfortable adjustable seat (suitable for heights from 5ft to 6ft 4") and pull-out feet for stability, the Bike Box is comfortable to sit on and use for long periods of time.
Arrives 100% built so you can use it straight out the box. The Bike Box is designed with wheels for easier manoeuvring and folds away into a box-shape for easy storage.
- Available in: Black, Blue, Red, White
- Size: Unfolded: H 89cm, W 58cm, D 70cm. Folded: H 59cm, W 18cm D 65cm
- Max user weight 120 kg ( 18.9 st)
- Weight: 17.5kg approx.
- 1 x Bike Box
- 1 x Instruction Manual
*Please read 'User Guidelines' tab before use.*
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Click here to download a user maunal. PDF Download
- MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS (please note: these have been updated)
- You must not use the Bike Box without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Retinal Conditions
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Bike Box if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£31.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£47.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging