The exercise bikes work very similarly to an ordinary bike, concerning fitness, expect tensions and weights can be changed easily depending on your level. It’s also safer to use and obviously isn’t as portable.
A manually adjustable micro-tension systems aids you in effectively shifting to higher levels as you progress, controlling the intensity of your workout.
Equipped with a ‘punch braking’ system, this allows you to quickly and safely stop your workout at any time.
A front stabiliser comes with built-in transformation wheels, so you can easily move this bike out of the way when you’re done with your workout.
- Ideal solution for anyone looking for a studio style workout in the comfort of their own home.
- Manually adjustable micro-tension system which allows you to control the intensity of your workout
- Non-slip pedals, fully adjustable saddle and handlebars and a computer to track your progress
- This great bike is equipped with a 'punch-braking' system allowing you to quickly and safely stop your workout at any time
- Smooth and precise chain-driven transmission puts you in full control of your workout
- The front stabiliser comes with built-in transportation wheels so you can easily move this bike out of the way when you are done with your workout
Computer: This computer has a large, clear and informative display with simple button functions. It monitors and displays:
- Scan Mode
- Calories count
'Punch' Braking System: This quick and easy braking system ensures the bike stops quickly when you want, whether it’s just the end of your workout or if there is an emergency.
Adjustable Saddle: The saddle is both height and reach adjustable to ensure the perfect positioning every time.
Adjustable Handlebars: The handlebars are height adjustable allowing you to find the perfect setting to make sure you are not putting any strain on your back during workout.
Non-slip Pedals: The high quality non-slip pedals feature toe cages with adjustable straps so your foot is fitted perfectly onto the pedal and will not slip forward when pedalling fast or during the transition from seated to standing positions.
Transportation Wheels: The front stabiliser features built-in wheels to allow for easy transportation of the bike.
To avoid the risk of marking the floor or carpet we recommend that you place your Exercise Bike on an old cloth or training mat before use.
Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 123 x 54 x 108cm
Product Weight: 35kg
Max User Weight: 125kg
Minimum User Height: 4’6’’
|3 Minute Fitness Challenges|
|To see and take part in the 3 Minute Fitness Challenges as seen on the fitness shows click on this link to View The Videos|
- 1 x Body Sculpture Indoor Cycling Exercise Bike (all parts included)
- 1 x Instruction Manual
Please see additional Health and Safety tab before purchasing.
*IMPORTANT: Please note that assembly is required and batteries are not included. If you experience any problems please call: 01273 929 546*
We do not deliver to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands & Islands, Isle of Wight & Isle of Man. Postcodes we don’t deliver to as follows:
- PO30 – 41
- IV40 - 56
- PA21 – 41
- PH19 – 41
- KW15 – 17
- PA20, PA41 – 49, PA60 – 78 & PA80 – 88
- PH42 – 44
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before embarking on any exercise and/or weight-loss regime if you have any of the following:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- If receiving specialized treatment of any kind, please consult your physician before attempting to use the product
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, metal implant, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
- Any recent illnesses or infections
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- £12.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£75.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£100.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£150.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging