Create a new look in style with the Carmen By Samantha Hands Free Hairdryer with Styling Nozzle and Diffuser!
This iconic generator features smart fusion heat technology for safe, efficient styling.
Ceramic and tourmaline technology protects hair from being damaged by repeat styling.
The Hairdryer with Styling Nozzle and Diffuser is infused with Keratin.
It comes with a base so you can use both hands to style your hair as it dries.
Other accessories include a diffuser attachment to add body and volume, while softening your hair.
A concentrator attachment directs the heat onto one spot for rapid drying, and the 'Cool Shot' option helps set your hair, boost shine and ensure a perfect frizz-free result.
- Powerful 2000w motor ensures high end performance
- 3 temperatures settings and two speed settings allow for tailored styling
- Easy lock cool- shot button and 1.6 meter salon length cord offer professional functionality
- Frizz Free Control Hands Free Hair Dryer with Keratin.
- 1 x Carmen By Samantha Hands Free Hairdryer
- 1 x Styling Nozzle
- 1 x Diffuser
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Use the diffuser attachment to create a more evenair stream. This helps to prevent exposing individual strands of hair to excess heat.
- If you have fine hair set the air stream to low to avoid any tangling.
- For fine hair that needs a volume boost, try drying your hair upside down.
- Try not to blow dry hair immediately after washinginstead towel dry and allow the hair to naturally dry for 15 minutes.
- Always start from the roots of the hair.
- When using a round brush to blow dry, the smaller the brush, the more wave in the hair. Using a large brush will add volume to your hair.
For Sleek Voluminous Hair:
- 1. Use a round brush whilst blow drying, or a paddle brush for an even easier option which helps to give hair shine.
- 2. To help give the hair more bounce and shine, do not divide into sections.
- 3. For curly hair, work against the curls.
- 4. Keep the hair dryer close to the brush all the way through to the ends of the hair to stop the hair from fluffing or frizzing.
- 5. Keep brushing the hair downward and set it into the preferred style and shape.
- 6. Start working the hair from right to left before it is completely dried.
- 7. The more you work the hair with the brush, the shinier
- it will get.
- 8. Pull the hair over the brush; always keeping the Hands Hair Dryer near the brush.
- 9. Put the Hands Free Hair Dryer on a low speed, on the high temperature setting and blow dry the parting line to flatten the little hairs.
- 10. Set the hair using the Cool Shot function.
- 11. Finish your style with a styling product of your choice.
Getting to know your Hands Free Hairdryer
The hands free functionality allows you to use both hands to freely style your hair, making it easier to achieve professional salon results at home. Ionic conditioning technology enhances the look and feel of your hair for a high shine finish.
Blow-Dry using the Hands Free Stand :
Remove the handle and sit the hands free hair dryer on to the detachable base. Using the diffuser attachment, choose one of three temperature controls and the required speed setting to blow-dry your hair.
Blow-Dry using the Classic Handle:
When you want to use the hair dryer in one hand and style your hair with the other, the removable handle easily clicks in to place and the concentrator nozzle allows you to style and blow dry your hair with ease.
The diffuser attachment distributes the heat broadly, rather than concentrating it in one area. The diffuser adds body and bounce to your hair. This attachment is recommended for those with curly or wavy hair as when used with a low heat setting it helps lift the hair gently so that your curls don't become frizzy and tangled.
The concentrator attachment allows you to direct and focus the air output of the hairdryer, to control frizz and outcome when you're styling. Direct the concentrator at your hair, allowing a few inches between the nozzle and hair. If you use a rounded brush, pull as tightly as possible to get the best
The Hands Free Hairdryer has three temperature settings: Cool, Warm and Hot.
Choose between Low or High speed settings.
Cool Shot Button
The Cool Shot function allows you to set your hair in place. Pressing the Cool Shot button turns the heater in the Hands Free Hairdryer off, whilst the air speed stays the same. The sudden shot of cool air helps lock the hair style in place.
Using your Hands Free Hair Dryer
- 1. Shampoo, condition and rinse your hair. Towel dry to remove any excess water.
- 2. Plug in the Hands Free Hairdryer. Choosing a lower speed allows more control over styling your hair, whereas a higher setting speeds up the drying process. You can select a higher heat and speed setting for the initial drying, using the lower speed and heat setting selectors along with the Cool-Shot button, for styling the hair as it begins to dry.
- 3. When using the Hands Free Stand be sure to place the hair dryer on level surface.
- 4. The use of a styling gel, mousse or cream is recommended for salon results.
- 5. If you use a styling brush, brush and style a section at a time while directing the air flow at the brush strokes. If you choose to style with hands, again direct the air flow exactly to the area your hands are styling. Be sure the air is aiming onto the hair and not the scalp.
- 6. For the best smooth, frizz free results; keep the hair dryer 8” from your hair.
- 7. Continuously move your hair whilst styling, using your hands, the brush and slight head movement.
- 8. Salon results are best achieved when you section off areas to be styled starting at the nape of your neck and working your way to top and fringe area.
- 9. Restyling the same section more than once will help make each hair section smoother and shinier each time.
- 10. On days that you do not wash your hair, it is possible to recreate your desired style by using the same techniques on dry hair. If there are areas that seem to be challenging, mist them with water and restyle.
- 11. Once you dry an area with heat, be sure to hit the Cool-Shot button to cool and set the section you have styled.
Cleaning and Care
- Switch the hair dryer off, unplug from the mains and allow to cool fully.
- Wipe over the casing using a soft damp cloth (a little washing up liquid may be used if necessary). Do not immerse the unit in water or other liquid. Remove and wash the concentrator and diffuser in warm soapy water.
- Ensure all parts are dried thoroughly with a soft towel before using.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or cleaners. Withdraw the filter and remove any build up of hair and dust.
- This appliance is fitted with a rear mesh. To prevent an ingress of hair, dust or fluff it MUST be kept clean. Regularly clean the internal filter by removing the rear inlet grille. Withdraw the filter and remove any build-up of hair and dust.
- If you have long hair or use a lot of styling products, clean the filter regularly. i.e. at least once a month. Never attempt to clean the filter by inserting an implement into the appliance.
- To fold the handle, unclick and fold back into the storage position
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£35.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging