Comfort and Dreams Slumber 1600 King Size Mattress
- 16cm ergonomic design mattress
- 100% polyester soft knit cover with 'adaptive' designed to help with temperature
- Management fresche treatment to help inhibit dust mites
- 3cm visco elastic memory foam top layer profiled to support you where you need it most & to help encourage airflow.
- Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body giving superior comfort & support
- 13cm high density reflex foam base layer for optimum support
- No turn / no rotate mattress
- 10 year warranty on the core of the mattress conditions apply
- Made in the UK
Memory foam moulds to the shape of your body giving superior comfort and support. There's no better time to experience the comfort and support that a memory foam topped mattress can give.
Is your mattress making your life a misery? Do you wake deflated rather than refreshed? We spend a third of our lives in bed, so it makes sense to invest in a new mattress. You deserve a good night's sleep and our Comfort and Dreams mattress will help you get that great night's sleep you deserve.
Be confident that you can sleep safe and sound with Sleep Genie and Comfort and Dreams.
Memory foam was developed for NASA in the 1970's, it didn't hit the consumer market until the early 1990's and since then, memory foam mattresses have become the fastest growing segment in the mattress industry. Memory foam responds to the heat and pressure of your body, moulding itself to each individual contour and helping distribute your bodyweight and pressure evenly over the area of contact for truly personalised comfort.
Have you got the Seven Year Hitch?
If you really want to get the best possible night's sleep so you look and feel at your best, The Sleep Council recommends you start to think about replacing your bed after seven years. A mattress that looks OK, may not actually be OK, that's the hitch. Even after seven years, your bed may look okay but it may not be giving you the support or comfort you need for a healthy, refreshing night's sleep.
Does Your Bed Pass Our MOT?
If you can't remember when you bought your bed or mattress or if you're unsure whether it needs changing then complete the Sleep Council Bed MOT check.
Simply answer the questions below
- Is it seven or eight years old or more? The critical 'Seven year itch' can be a make or break moment for many marriages and mattresses.
- Did you have your best night's sleep recently with another one? (in a hotel or staying with friends?)
- Are you waking up more frequently un-refreshed and aching?
- Do you disturb your partner or are you disturbed by them when changing sleep positions?
- Does it look used or worn?
- Does it feel lumpy?
- Does it make suspicious noises in the night?
- Is it sagging - do you and your partner roll towards each other unintentionally in the middle of the night?
- Are the base, legs or castors lumpy, worn or wobbly?
- Would it be embarrassing if neighbours saw it without its covers?
If you answered, "yes" to any of the above, you may need a new mattress.
- No-turn mattress
- 1 Year Warranty
- Mattress is delivered wrapped/rolled up so it's easier to carry to a room of your choice.
- Suits most base types
- Conforms to UK Fire and Furniture regulations
- 1 X Comfort and Dreams Slumber 1600 Mattress
Click here to download the 10 year warranty terms and guidelines. PDF Download
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £14.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£87.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£116.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£175.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging