Exclusive to Ideal World, this modern and slick looking pedal assisted electric bike will have you pedalling with the wind in your hair in no time. Using the latest technology, this bike has got an ON/OFF switch button on the handle bars to add power when you need it, making the arduous hills a thing of the past. The motor kicks in the moment you begin to pedal. It features 3 levels of assistance – low, medium and high, so those challenging areas on your route will suddenly be a breeze!
The E-life bike comes almost 100% built, so you will waste no time putting it together, the battery even comes half charged. On the front forks there is suspension, made by Zoom. This will absorb the worst of the bumps giving you a comfortable ride where ever you roam.
The rear rack also holds bungee cords so you can carry your luggage safely on the back of your bike.
What’s more this incredibly stylish bike is fully folding for easier and more compact transportation, so you can pack it easily in your car for those spontaneous road trips. Not only that but you can fold the bike neatly away at home, saving space. The handy carry bar is even included in the sleek design of the bike.
And for peace of mind the bike frame comes with an amazing 2 year warranty and the 36V lockable battery comes with a 1 year warranty.
The key is like a car key and needs to stay in the battery when in the ON position (it closes the circuit) it will not fall out even over the toughest of terrains. The key can be removed when the battery is in the OFF position. We highly recommend that you keep one of the keys in a safe place.
- Shimano Tourney 6 speed direct selected gears - direct thumb shift
- Full metal front and rear mudguards
- Egonomical designed saddle and comfort grips
- Only weights 24kg with the battery and 17kg without
- Max user weight 125 kg (19.68 stone)
- Max user height 6’4”
- Manufactured by XOFO, the makers of reliable moped and electric bikes throughout the Far East
- Multi adjustable handle bars
- Full mudguard
- Egomaniacal hand grips
- Built to EN Standards EN15194
- Bike stand
- Rear rack with bungee cords
- Power reserve shown on battery
- Comfortable padded saddle
- Virtually 100% built
- Warranty: 2 year warranty for frame, 1 year for battery and components. No warranty on consumables such as tubes, cables, tyres
- FRAME: Lightweight steel with rear rack
- RIM: 20” double wall alloy rims
- FORK: Suspension fork (ZOOM)
- GEARS: Shimano Tourney 6 speed
- CHAIN SET: 48 Tooth Chain wheel with 170mm Cranks and a Sealed Bottom Bracket
- WHEELS: 20” Alloy 36 Hole Rims, with CNC sides
- TYRES: 20” (Kenda)
- BRAKES: Front and rear V brake
- STEERING: Folding 600mm Handlebars
- SADDLE: Comfort Saddle with an alloy Black Seat Post
- CHARGING TIME: 4-6 hours
- RANGE: Capable of 25 miles for one charge (Mileage is dependent on weight of the rider and terrain covered)
- MOTOR: 250W Shegyi (with waterproof plug)
- 1 x e-Life Natural Electric Bike
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Tool Kit
To download the instruction manual, click here.
Our helpline number is open 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday on: 07342 262919.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £0.00 P&P
|Pay today:||£162.52 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£216.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£325.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging