Elife Air Electric Bike
Elife Air is the lightest weight bike in the Elife range weighing in at only 16kg due it's ingenious alloy frame. The battery is discrete, hidden by being built into the frame, so no one would ever know it's an electrically assisted-bike. It features a single gear speed and a massive 9 power modes through a hi-tech, but simple handle bar controller allowing you to have different levels of assistance simply by pressing a single button.
It has modern and trendy look with classic design elements, but with contemporary features such as charging your phone through the USB port, onboard computer and assisted riding. Perfect for enjoying cycling again.
Using the latest technology, this bike has got an ON/OFF switch button on the handle bars to add power when you need it making the arduous hills a thing of the past.
Our best battery yet is the Hi TechLithium rechargeable battery is light, discrete and has the latest 36v power available. It's very easy to remove allowing for effortless charging and storage, both in the bike frame, and can be easily taken out and charged at inside at home.
Fully folding for easier and more compact transportation, with redesigned clips and latches to make it even easier to stow away or carry. Pop in the pedals at a single touch, and intuitively fold and un-fold the bike for easy storage.
With a walking mode for easy push and start off, and 9 assist modes to power you along, your comfort has also been considered by the redesigned comfy saddle.
The battery will normally travel 30-35 miles on one charge ( Mileage is dependent on weight of the rider and terrain covered)
- Single speed but with 9 modes of power
- Multi adjustable handlebar
- High spec urban saddle
- Ergonomically designed saddle and comfort grips
- Two exclusive colours, black and blue
- Kenda tyres
- Double wall rims
- Resin lightweight mudguards
- Walking mode
- 2-3 hours charging time
- Rear wheel 250w brush-less 36v motor
- Bike computer display with night back light
- Usb port for phone charging
- New waterproof battery system
- Bike stand
- 100% built with pedals on
- Frame: lightweight a6061 aluminium frame , fully folding
- Rim: Double walled rim wheels from Datong (brand)
- Gears: Single speed with 9 modes of power.
- Chainset: 44 tooth chain wheel with 152mm cranks and a sealed bottom bracket
- Wheels: 20" alloy 36 hole rims, with CNC sides.
- Tyres: 20"
- Brakes: Front and rear v brake
- Steering: Folding 600mm handlebars. With multi adjustment
- Saddle: High spec urban saddle, with quick release height adjustable
- Battery: 7 amp 36v in frame design. Can be charged on or off the bike
- Charging time: 2-3 hours
- Range: Capable of 30 - 45 miles on a single charge (mileage is dependent on weight of the rider and terrain covered)
- Motor: Rear wheel 250w brush-less 36v motor
- USB power out port to charge a mobile phone
- 92 x 41 x 72cm
- Product: 16.1kg
- With packaging: 23kg
- Air battery net weight : 1.94kg
- Battery size is: 39x10x4cm
- 1X E-Life Air Electric Folding Bike
- 1 X Manual
- 1 X Tool Kit
- 1 X Battery
- 2 X Battery Keys
- 1 X Charger
Control Panel Guide:
Click here to download a PDF guide to the handle-bar control panel and see how it can help you pursue your cycling goals.
Please note this product cannot be delivered to Northern Ireland.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £9.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£175.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£233.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£350.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging