Elliot Brown Gents Canford Watch with Swiss Movement and PVD Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet
The Canford is understated, elegant simplicity with shoulders just broad enough to give it a satisfying "heft". A less is more, unpretentious design language with a damped internal bezel for timing duties and styles from classic dress to tactical pilot. Full of subtle, gorgeous details and of course a fine five jewel Swiss movement.
- MOVEMENT: Swiss Made ISA 331-103 Quartz
- JEWELS: 5 Jewels
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20 ATM- 200 Metres- Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths NOT requiring helium gas. At these depths however, it is recommended that a professional divers watch be purchased.
- LENS: Domed and Anti-Reflective Coated Hardened Mineral Crystal
- FUNCTIONS: Date at 4 O'Clock
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- CROWN: Triple Sealed 6mm Knurled Crowns
- DIAL: Black Dial with Super Luminova Coated Indices and Hands
- BEZEL: Internal Rotating Bezel with Super Luminova Marker
- HANDS: 3 Hands
- STRAP: Interchangeable Black or Stainless Steel Strap (with tool to enable Strap Change included)
- Automatic Helium Release Valve
- After Sales Service
- 1X Elliot Brown Gents Canford Watch with Swiss Movement and Pvd Plated Stainless Steel Bracelet
- 1X Guarantee Information
- 1X Presentation Box
- 1X Tool to Change the Strap
- 1X Strap
About the Brand
It started in 2011 with a goal to build a best of both worlds watch that could travel on every adventure, under every wave and look good on any occasion.
The ultimate aim was to be "Rugged, handsome, and affordable". There's something comforting in putting on a watch that's collected a few scrapes and scars, each with its own story to tell.
Ian Elliot and Alex Brown immerse themselves in a coastal playground where salt water, sand and harsh knocks place huge demands on any watch. Having seen just about every cause of watch failure in the world of extreme sports, their unique experience enabled them to re-engineer key components to protect against the two most common causes of watch failure water and shock. Every Elliot Brown comes with a shock absorbing movement shield and a triple sealed, closed crown system meaning that extraordinary durability comes as standard.
Leaving behind their career comfort blankets, starting with a blank sheet and armed with 20 years of watch building experience, a wish list was drawn up that would determine what every Elliot Brown watch needed to be capable of. 1000s of hours and several years later, the first collection materialised, laden with subtle, considered design elements and the sort of detailing only achieved through relentless passion and a determination never to cut corners. The same values exist in everything they create today even the warranty is refreshingly thorough and honest, covering the entire watch not just the movement.
"Every watch we make is only declared fit for release once its passed our unique testing programme including pressurisation at 200m in water."
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£125.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£166.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£250.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging