Exakt EC320 Hand Saw
Cut faster, safer, neater and cleaner than other saws, with the next generation of power tools from Exakt. A hand-held circular saw designed for easy handling
A fantastic saw to help you in all your DIY needs around the house.
Can be used for:
- Ceramic tiles
The Exakt EC320 mini saw was designed to be the next generation of Exakt saw, taking the well tested and approved design of the EC saw models and improving the ergonomics, handling and visual design.
The body of the tool has been designed to offer a better grip which is more comfortable to hold and use. With a profiled body shape, recessed badges and switch and a rubberised finger grip on the underside, the body offers a significant improvement in terms of ergonomics and handling. It remains comfortable to hold and use for extended periods of cutting.
The switch is semi-latching, so when pulled back it slots into place and is held with minimal effort. The switch will spring to the off position when released, and is now significantly easier and more comfortable to hold the EC320 in the on position for longer periods of use. The guard-lock has also been greatly improved, moving the lever position directly under the forefinger.
Overall, the new EC320 Exakt Saw offers users the same excellent functionality as Exakt saws always have, but with a greatly improved ergonomic design. This provides greater comfort and ease of use when using the tool.
- Interchangable blades
- Fully enclosed guard
- Variable cutting depth up to 12mm
- Single-handed operation
- Vacuum extraction attachment
- Clear guides for a precise cut
Cuts faster, safer, neater and cleaner than other saws:
- Faster, due to efficient cutting
- Safer, due to fully enclosed guard and variable depth
- Neater, because the vibration is eliminated
- Cleaner, due to efficient dust extraction
- Usage: Diy
- Motor power: 350w
- Depth of cut: 0 -12 mm
- Approx. No load blade speed: 4000 rpm
- Maximum duty cycle: 3 min / 5 min
- Gearbox reduction ratio: 8.8:1
- Approximate weight: 1.2 kg
- Maximum blade diameter: 50.8 mm
- Maximum / minimum blade width: 2 mm / 0.75 mm
- Hand arm vibration value loaded: 4 m / s2
- Uncertainty k: 1.5 m / s2
- Sound pressure level under load: 89 dba
- Sound power level lwa under load: 100 dba
- Uncertainty k: 3 dba
- Wood: All types up to 12 mm
- Metals: Up to 12mm
- Composites: Mdf, ply & chipboard to 12 mm
- Plastics: Tufnol, perspex, fibreglass etc.
- Minerals: Wall & floor tiles, slates etc.
- Size of tool in case: 40 x 27 x 7.5 cm
- Size of mailing carton: 41 x 28 x 8.5 cm
- Weight of product: 1.4kg
- Shipping weight: 3.1kg
- 1 X EC 320 Saw In Case
- 1 X Dust Hose
- 1 X Blade Changing Tools
- 1 X Instructions
About the Brand
EXAKT is a UK brand that has been designing and selling novel power tools since 2002. We are known for quality, reliability and our distinct unique products.
Please note the saw blade requires fitting.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£25.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£37.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging