The Fabulift brand specialises in innovative anti-ageing solutions that give an instant result as well as offering benefits to the skin.
This unique formula contain ingredients such as Argireline and Syn-ake which help to soften expression lines around the eye area and Hyaluronic Acid which helps to plump, smooth and diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, giving your eyes a refreshed, youthful look.
- 1 x Fabulift Fabulous Eyes 5 x 2ml Ampoules
Consumer Perception Study
- 94% agreed the skin around their eye area looked younger.
- 91% agreed the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles was reduced overall.
- 85% agreed they felt more confident about the appearance of the skin around their eyes.
- 94% agreed the skin around their eye area improved in look and feel with continued use.
- 94% of participants said the instant effects of Fabulift were still visible up to 10 hours after application.
*Based on a study of 35 male and female participants aged 30-70 (25 women and 10 men), using Fabulift daily for 7 days during August 2015.
Our 14 day Money Back Guarantee:
We’re happy for you to try 1 x 2ml Fabulift Fabulous Eyes Ampoule from Fabulift Fabulous Eyes 5 x 2ml Ampoules. If you do not like the product or feel that it is not for you just return the remaining 4 x 2ml Ampoules to us and we will refund you the full price for the Fabulift Fabulous Eyes (excluding P&P charges). To qualify for this offer you must return a minimum of 4 x 2ml Fabulift Fabulous Eyes Ampoules (individual ampoules must be unopened and in their original condition) within 14 days from the date of delivery to you.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Is a powerful hexapeptide. It helps reduces the appearance of expression wrinkles, especially in the forehead and around the eyes. It is a combination of 6 amino acids to help to relax facial expressions leading to a temporary reduction in the appearance of superficial lines and wrinkles.
- Syn®-akeis an effective wrinkle smoothing compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of the Waglerin 1, a peptide found in the venom of the Temple Viper. This Synthetic ingredient is a non-invasive temporary treatment for wrinkles.
- Hyaluronic acid can boost skin's moisture content and help prevent moisture loss. It can help plump out skin and when applied, the skin appears visibly firm. A single molecule in this chain can bind up to 1,000 times its own weight in water. It helps bind moisture in the body.
Tetra peptide 7
- Is a peptide combining four amino acids, helps to suppress the production of interleukins (inflammatory response ) which can cause a breakdown in the protein bonds within the skin (glycation) which affects the skins support system creating sagging. Anti-glycation skincare is a fairly new category in the industry, hitting the headlines early 2014.
What is glycation?
One of the processes that can cause the signs of aging on the surface of our skin is called Glycation.
- Glycation is a naturally occurring process that can affect the appearance of the skin
- Glycation is recognized as one of the causes of the visible signs of aging.
- Glycation occurs when sugar molecules attack and break down skin proteins like collagen
Glycation is thought to be a contributing factor to the following signs of aging;
- Fine Lines
- Uneven skin tone
- Sagging Skin
- Loss of Radiance
- A stressed and tired look
- Dull lacklustre skin
Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Is purified clay infused into the product which acts as a bulking agent. Fabulift has a hyaluronic acid complex, this helps to encourage the Aluminium Silicate to infuse with the epidermal skin cells (dead matter). Aluminium Silicate is not transdermal as it has a large molecular structure. Therefore it acts similar to plastering a wall (plaster has a content of purified clay and gypsum) so in effect it is smoothing over the creases in the Stratum Corneum which gives an even finish to the skin, temporarily reducing the appearance of fine lines / wrinkles.
- This helps the product spread evenly, as it dries it pulls the skin taught and as the molecules draw together it produces the instant lift effect. Once dried, it lifts the skin up, helping to temporarily diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness and under eye bags.
The above ingredients (Magnesium Aluminium Silicate and Sodium Silicate) provide an instant lift and filling effect, neither penetrates to the epidermis.
- Anti-oxidant, containing fatty acids which are integral in skin firmness
- Anti-oxidant, contains vitamins and minerals
Quercus alba bark extract
- Is a toning astringent with anti-inflammatory properties extracted from the bark of oak trees
- A botanical extract containing linoleic acid a natural fatty acid found within the skin.
How to Apply
How to Apply
- Before application, ensure your skin around the eye area is clean and dry and free from all make up and moisturiser
- Twist the cap, this then can be turned upside down to close the ampoule securely to ensure product if keep air tight for future applications.
- Use a very small amount on your finger, roughly the size of a grain of rice, apply to the areas of concern in using a light dabbing motion (Tammy recommends dabbing)
- Under the eye area.
- Between the eyebrows.
- Eye lid/brow.
- Allow to dry for 2 to 3 minutes remaining expressionless. The product may take up to 15 minutes for optimum effect.
- During this time you may experience a tightening sensation as the product takes effect
- Do not apply moisturiser or skincare products over the applied area
- Once dry, a powder or oil-free foundation can be applied over the top if required
- Product can be easily removed with your normal cleansing product
Please note: If a little too much product is applied, the skin may take on a very slight powdery appearance. A light damp cloth wiped over the application area will rectify this issue.
IMPORTANT: To ensure optimal effect and to prevent the product drying out, please replace the cap on your ampoule immediately after use.
The handy ampoules come in strips which can be easily broken apart to allow you to have your Fabulift Fabulous Eyes to hand wherever you need it – in your hand bag, in your make up bag etc.
- £4.99 P&P