Gtech Sport Electric Bike
Ride up to 30 miles on a single charge with this power-assisted electric bike from Gtech
The Gtech City Ebike will let you fall in love with cycling again. It will give you a boost whenever you need it. Hills will feel flatter, you will be able to explore further and arrive fresher with our electric bike.
Gtech City eBike is lightweight and easy to use. A full charge allows you to go up to 30 miles dependant on terrain and weight.
The eBike uses a quick release battery system. Light weight 2000Wh Lithium-Ion battery packs can be swapped in seconds at the roadside. Each pack weighs just 1.4Kg, so spare battery packs can easily be carried for longer trips.
The microprocessor within the bike constantly monitors the cadence (pedal speed) of the rider and automatically adjusts the speed of the eBike motor to compensate for any required changes.If the rider increases their pedal speed the microprocessor delivers additional power to the motor in order to accelerate the bike to the required level. If the rider reduces their cadence the controller reduces the power delivered to the motor allowing the bike to slow to the desired speed. In addition to this the microprocessor monitors the output speed of the eBike motor and will make fine adjustments to compensate for changes in rolling resistance or gradient. If the rider encounters an incline the controller will deliver additional power to the motor in order to maintain a steady speed regardless of the gradient.
- Lightweight 16kg
- High power hub motor - cleverly incorporated into the rear wheel is a 265v high torque motor
- No complicated gears - choice of 2 cruising speeds at the touch of a button
- Carbon drive belt - no oily chain - clean carbon belt drive as used on high performance motor cycles
- 36v (volt) lithium-ion battery - at the heart of the gtech ebike is our latest lithium ion battery , the same lightweight performance technology that is used to power electric cars - giving you a range of 30 miles.
- Puncture resistant hybrid tyres, lined with kevlar. - suitable for long riding on city streets and country trails.
- Ride up to 30 miles on a single charge.
- Frame size : 20inch
- Wheel size: 28inch
- Product weight: 16kg
- Boxed weight (product only): 21.5kg
- Boxed weight (with accessory kit): 25kg
- Max user weight including luggage - 126kg
- 4 hour charge time (0-100%)
- 4 leds showing charge level
- 3 operating modes max, eco and off
- Ride for up to 30 miles on eco mode
- Locks to the bike keys are supplied.
- Costs 4p to charge
Please Note: The bike arrives part-assembled. Building the bike is a simple five-step assembly to attach the pedals, handlebars, front wheel, seat-post and brakes, with how-to videos online at gtech.co.uk for extra tips.
- 1 X Gtech Sport Ebike
- 1 X Battery
- 1 X Charger
- 1X Power Cable
- 1 X Battery Lock Keys
About the Brand
Armed with a passion for design and a few savings to last him 18 months, Nick Grey resigned his position as Head of Product Development at a vacuum manufacturer.
In 2001, he founded Gtech (Grey Technology), with a clear vision:
"Our mission is to provide the best loved floor-care and garden products in the world."
Working initially from his Worcestershire home, he developed the world's first cordless power sweeper.
Since then, Gtech have gone from strength to strength. Today, they've sold over 22 million products in 19 countries and have employees in the United Kingdom, United States of America and the People's Republic of China, making us experts in the field of cordless innovation.
From our British headquarters, our creative team of Designers, Engineers and Model Makers are focussed on creating uncomplicated, easy to use products, which will make your life easier.
Delivery and Returns
- £0.00 P&P
|Pay today:||£248.75 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£331.68 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£497.50 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging