Please note that the tag must be left on for the customer to return the it em.
This Hot Hair Effortless Wrap is a gorgeous, fast and easy way to update your look in a variety of ways in seconds!
If you're looking for a messy bun or a classic curled updo this completely natural-feeling piece is ideal for extra special occasions.
- 1 x Hot Hair Effortless Wrap
- Length: 10-15cm approx.
About Your Hairpiece:
- How do I put on my Hair Piece?
- Easy to apply, either wrap around your own pony or bun or hook it around our hair chopsticks.
- How do I clean my Hair Piece?
- Wash your Hot Hair piece every 5-7 wearings
- Gently remove tangles with your fingertips or wig brush
- Add a tablespoon of specially formulated shampoo such as our Synovation Shampoo to a bowl of cool water.
- Allow to soak for 5 mins. Do not Rub!
- Rinse until all the shampoo is removed and pat out any excess moisture
- Keep your hair pieces frizz and tangle free and give them a natural looking shine by using a Spray Conditioner. Simply spray evenly all over the hair piece.
- How do I style my Hair Piece?
- Don't use heat styling tools. Heat will burn and damage the fibres. Use a lightweight water-based hairspray such as the Synovation Finishing Spray for a little extra hold.
- Gently remove tangles with a pick brush or your fingers. A little conditioning spray will help to remove tangles.
- Do not sleep or swim whilst wearing the piece
- Don't comb or brush whilst wet. Allow to air dry.
- Keep away from ALL sources of heat such as open ovens, hot water, lighters etc. Use only our specialist products for your synthetic wig, extensions or pieces. Use specially designed brushes or your fingers to minimise friction frizz.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
How to choose a wig which compliments your face shape.
If you're unsure which style will be most flattering on you, use these suggestions as a guide to find a look that works with the shape of your face.
To determine your face shape face a mirror and pull your hair back. Trace the outline of your face on the mirror with a bar of soap. Compare the outlined shape on the mirror to the shapes below:
- Triangle Face Shape - Narrow forehead with a wide chin:
- Try a shapely-layered look or a curly style. Heavy fringe and layers build fullness on top to soften a wider crown. Hair should be layered all around and tapered in back and at the sides.
- Square Face Shape - Angular jaw line is the same width as the forehead:
- Try a short style that is wavy on top. The wispy edges soften a wide forehead and strong jaw line.
- Oval Face Shape - Well proportioned, with length of face longer than width:
- Try any style. A classic oval shaped face looks great with all styles. Perhaps a longer style with a few graduated layers around the face.
- Heart Shaped Face - Wide forehead, high cheek bones narrow (V-shape) chin:
- Try a short and smart elfin crop that is wedged or tapered at the neck. The long wispy fringe softens a rounded and peaked forehead: layers are long at crown, graduated at the sides, and tapered at the nape of the neck.
- Round Shaped Face - Full cheeks with a circular form:
- Go longer, with lots of soft curls, a layered style, or a classic page. Layers on top and longer length at the back elongate your face.
- Narrow Shaped Face - Slender face with a narrow chin.
- Try a chic bob, or a bob with waves or soft curls on the top and sides. This style tends to round out your face.
- Diamond Shaped Face - Narrow chin and forehead with wide cheekbones:
- Bobs work very well for this shape. Avoid wearing height on top or volume on the sides. Use some fringe to cover a narrow forehead.
Wigs all have adjustable caps to fit most heads. Size is rarely a problem, the adjustable caps fit over 90% of wig users.
- £4.99 P&P