Ideal for tough pumping jobs, the Hyundai HY55038SSD is capable of pumping solid particles up to 35mm in diameter.
Designed for domestic and professional use, the pump is suitable for use on dirty and unrefined water sources, including outside ponds, fountains, drains, and pools.
Featuring an outlet hose of 25-32mm (1-1 1/4”) in diameter, the unit is submersible to a depth of 7m, and pumps at 9500L/hour. Suitable for use in water of up to 35 degrees, the HY55038SSD is fitted with a float switch, which automatically turns off the pump when the water level gets too low.
As the unit weighs just 5.8 kg, and comes with a built-in carry handle, it’s easily portable, and its strong stainless steel casing means it’s protected from bumps too.
- Size: 22.0 x 18.0 x 37.0 cm
- 550w rated power: Capable of pumping 9500L/hr.
- Lightweight design: Weighs only 5.8kg for easy transportation and storage.
- Built-in float switch: To automatically control the pump in shallow water.
- Durable stainless steel casing: To protect the pump, with a convenient carry handle.
- Domestic and professional use: Ideal for draining cellars, pools, sinks, baths, etc.
- 13a plug: Connected to a 10m cable for great reach.
- 1 x Submersible Pump
- 1 x Manual
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P