A complete Metal Clay Starter Pack from the London Jewellery School, containing all the specialist tools, materials and additional elements needed to create spectacular metal clay charms.
Developed by award-winning entrepreneur, Jessica Rose, discover a fine selection of moulds and cutters, allowing you to form a wealth of different metal designs, as well a pin vice with multiple-sized drill bits, steel tweezers, a butane gas micro torch, and many more integral elements.
What's more, this brilliant beginner's kit includes a 5-lesson online course hosted by master tutor, Julia Rai. Throughout the lessons, you'll learn how to roll and texture clay, make 3D charm moulds, dry, sand, drill and torch-fire your clay, then polish your new charms to a beautiful shine.
- 1 x London Jewellery School Metal Clay Starter Pack:
- 1 x Butane Gas Micro Torch*
- 1 x Firing Block
- 1 x Pin Vice with 5 Drill Bits
- 1 x Steel Tweezers
- 2 x 6-Piece Sets of Mini Polishing Papers
- 3 x Mini Sanding Pads
- 1 x Moulding/Texture Mat
- 21g of Badger Balm
- 7g of Silver Metal Clay
- 1 x 2-Headed Brush with Steel and Brass Bristles
- 1 x Set of 5 Miniature Heart-Shaped Cutters
- 10 x Spacers - 2 each of:
- 1 x Set of Sterling Silver Findings:
- 4 x Earring Wires
- 6 x 6mm Jump Rings
- 1 x 'How to Make Silver Metal Clay Charms' Online Course by London Jewellery School Online
* Please Note: The Butane Gas Micro Torch requires gas lighter fuel.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- Club members pay £179.99
- £2.99 P&P