Mathey-Tissot Gent's LE Incabloc ETA 2824 in Luxury Box with Pen
Mathey-Tissot Gent's Limited Edition Incabloc ETA 2824 Watch with Genuine Oiled Leather Strap Displayed in Luxury Box with Pen
- Movement: Eta 2824 incabloc
- limited: limited edition to 88pcs world exclusive
- Water resistance: 5 atm- water resistance to 50 metres/164ft- suitable for everyday use and swimming but not suitable for snorkelling or water sports
- Case: 316l stainless steel
- Crown: Normal stainless steel crown
- lens: 1mm sapphire
- Warranty: 3 years
- Strap: Genuine oiled italian leather strap
- Case markings: Mathey-tissot logo / limited number 1-88 /water resistant 50m / sapphire crystal / swiss made
- Hands: 3 hands
- Functions: Date window
- Case diameter: 40mm
- Case depth: 11mm
- 1 X Mathey-Tissot Gent's Limited Edition Incabloc Eta 2824 Watch with Genuine Oiled Leather Strap Displayed In Luxury Box with Pen
- 1 X Guarantee Information
- 1 X Luxury Display Box
- 1 X Caran D'Ache Pen
About the Brand
Near the centre of the Swiss Jura Mountains, at an altitude of 3.300 feet, lies the village of Les Ponts de Martel, nestled in one of Switzerland's most beautiful valleys. Here, in the year 1886, the Mathey-Tissot Watch Company was founded. Then began a unique story based on quality, integrity and personal service. Mathey-Tissot initially specialised in "repeater" watches, timepieces that chime the hour and halfhour. Soon afterwards, the company undertook the production of chronographs (stop-watches), crafted with such ingenuity and precision that they were immediately successful. In fact, numerous prizes and awards for superlative quality were collected throughout Europe.
The Mathey-Tissot story has really just begun. Never content to " sit on its laurels", the company has big plans for the future - "big" in the sense that new, innovative watches and ideas will continue to position Mathey-Tissot in the forefront of super quality Swiss watch companies but "small" enough never to forget that relations with its customers is paramount.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£250.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£333.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£500.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging