PY Neck Trainer is a targeted Resistance Trainer designed to work muscles of the neck, chin and jaw line.
Invented by Paul Younane, ex professional rugby player, Physical Education teacher, qualified physiotherapist and body conditioning guru to private clients.
Perfect for correct head and neck posture so the user can begin training this area. Comes with two spring coils for progressive resistance which can be interchanged for continued advancement and to continue to challenge your muscles as you carry on training.
- Easy to use
- Can help work the muscle to the neck, chin and jaw area
- Soft touch chin and chest pads for easy placement and comfort
- Quick release mechanism for easy coil changes
- Beautiful design features with gold accent
- Chin pad locks in down positions for portability
- Comes with safety lock
- Comes with a stylish branded carry bag
- Patented design
- Simple and easy to use – just two exercises for 2 minutes per day
- Easy to wipe clean
- Provides gentle progressive resistance to the muscles of the neck, chin and jawline
Flexing the neck and opening the jaw are essentially passive movements, assisted by gravity, so they require very little muscle effort. Not surprising therefore that the neck, chin and jaw muscles are some of the first muscles that specifically need training.
Over 1.7 million units in the US sold already.
Please consult your GP before purchasing this product.
- 1 x Neckline Trainer
- 3 x Power Coils
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x DVD
- 1 x Instruction Leaflet
- BONUS 3 x Coil Springs
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Health & Safety/User instructions
Health & Safety Information
- Please stop using if there is any discomfort when using the paul younane neckline trainer
- If you have had any surgery on your jawline, neck or spine, please consult a doctor before using this device
- Individual results may vary
- Please view the dvd included in the box prior to using the paul younane neckline trainer
Placement- Starting position
- Set Body Position: Always start by setting the correct head, neck and shoulder posture by keeping your shoulders back and head up. When standing: keep legs a part, knees bent slightly and abdominal muscles tightened.
- Place the Neckline Trainer so that the base rests on the upper end of your breast bone (sternum) and the other end under your chin. (This placement ensures you are in he correct posture to achieve the best results)
- Support the base against your chest with one hand.
Exercise 1: Neck Toning ( Neck Flexion)
- Slowly flex the neck by tilting the head downwards. Pause at the end of the downward motion for 2 seconds before tilting the head back up to the starting position.
- Complete 4 sets of 15 repetitions each day. Rest for 5 seconds between sets.
- Ensure the Neckline Trainer is stable throughout the exercise by supporting its base against the chest bone.
Exercise 2: Chin and Jaw Muscle Toning ( Jaw Opening)
- Place the Neckline Slimmer in the position described in A.
- Keeping the head still, slowly open the jaw to a comfortable range. Hold the jaw open for 1 second before closing the jaw fully.
- Complete 4 sets of 15 repetitions each day. Rest 5 seconds between sets.
Coil Selection and Progression
- Weeks 1 and 2: Pink coil – Beginner
- Weeks 3 and 4: Green – Intermediate
- Weeks 4 and 5: Purple – Hard
- Compress the Neckline Slimmer cylinder fully and smoothly with each repetition.
- Progress to a Power Coil with more resistance only when the exercises become easy for all four sets of 15 repetitions or after 2 weeks on that level.
- After week 5, you can progress to the advanced coils for accelerating results – Yellow, then red, then black depending on results.
Tips for Best Results.
- Use a tilting action of the head to flex the neck.
- Preset the jaw muscles by smiling a little when opening and closing the jaw.
- Practice in front of a mirror when starting out to be sure you are adopting the correct posture and technique
- Always keep the chin in contact with the chin pad through out the exercise
Daily Exercise Schedule
- Neck Toning – 3 to 4 sets of 15 repetitions.
- Chin and Jaw – 3 to 4 sets of 15 repetitions.
- £4.99 P&P