Protocol Night Cream
Help combat the signs of ageing with Protocol Night Cream. 50ml anti-ageing and hydrating cream.
The Protocol Night Cream is designed to help boost the skin's ability to recharge and rehydrate overnight. The protocol intense hydration night cream helps provide maximum recovery from the signs of ageing and aids in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- An intense and hydrating anti-ageing paraben free night cream made with a blend of the finest ingredients to help combat the signs of ageing.
- Moisture rich ingredients including plant-derived collagen and hydrolysed silk protein.
- A firming, lifting and hydrating cream.
- Promoting smooth and supple skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Collagen helps give the skin its strength and elasticity and can be found in throughout the body.
- Coral seaweed is rich in amino acids and helps to hold in the skin's natural moisture.
- Hydrolysed silk protein helps to super hydrate the skin and leave a smooth soft feeling to the skin.
- Aloe vera is plentiful in amino acid profile's natural soothing and moisturising properties.
- Panthenol is also known as pro-vitamin B5. It is moisturising and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
Ingredients: Aqua, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolyer, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Cetyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Faex Extract, Hydrolysed Corallina Officinalis Extract, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Glycerin, Panthenol, Kaolin, Cera Alba, Isopropyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Albumen, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycolic Acid, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Royal Jelly, Hydrolysed Silk, Enteromorpha Compressa Extract, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Algae Extract, Pullulan, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Limonene.
Collagen is a protein which makes up around 30% of the proteins in the human body. It is understood that collagen is the primary structural protein found throughout the body but especially in the skin. It plays a role in the body of the glue that helps hold us together. It made sense to follow the concept of working with a product that plays such an important role in the body. Collagen is also commonly found in nature itself, it's within plant and marine life, and it is a molecule that is shared by all human beings.
Collagen is most commonly found within the body in the skin, bones and connective tissues. Each collagen molecule resembles a microscopic rope that is extremely strong and flexible. Collagen forms a key part of the extracellular matrix of connective tissue and is found in a huge array of tissues including; hair, nails, skin, bones, cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Collagen helps give the skin its strength and elasticity.
- 1 X Protocol Night Cream
About the Brand
James Greenwell (Manageing Director and Founder) founded proto-col in July 2003. Based in Bradford-on-Avon proto-col is a truly British brand. They believe in producing products which deliver luxury formulations, made with the best quality ingredients at affordable prices.
Luxury Quality Affordable
These are the three areas that form the foundation of everything we do.
proto-col has become one of the fastest growing beauty companies worldwide, whilst still maintaining its own very high standards of product efficacy and affordability.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P