Help achieve your personal health goals the smart way with the Salon Essentials Smart Body Analyser Scales.
Set targets, track and achieve personal goals with clearly displayed information on body weight, body fat, muscle mass, bone mass and calculated Body Mass Index (BMI).
Gain a more concise and in depth understanding of key health issues relating to fitness and personal wellbeing.
Directly track your progress for free on IOS or Android Smartphones with updates, and results available anytime.
Please see the booklet for warnings and health and safety.
- Requires 4 x AAA batteries
- Display – LCD
- Monitor and track: Weight, body fat, muscle mass and bone mass
- Smart connectivity
- Automatically identifies up to 8 users
- Measures in kg/st/lb
- Dimensions – 321 x 321 x 23.5mm
- Weight: 1.98kg
1 x Salon Essentials Smart Body Analyser Scales
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Powered by 4 x AAA batteries
1. Open the battery compartment, ensure the batteries are fitted the correct way round observing the + and – signs on the battery and on the product. "8888" will be displayed.
2. Close the battery compartment. "00" will be displayed.
The unit will automatically switch off after 10 seconds not in use.
Set Up Your Profile
Smart Body Analyser Scales automatically identifies up to 8 users. Press "Set" to turn the unit on.
Assign User ID
"1" will flash. Press the up arrow or down arrow to select the user ID. Press "Set" to confirm the ID.
A gender sign will slash. Press either the up arrow or down arrow to select the gender and fitness level. Press "Set" to confirm.
Athlete Mode – An athlete is defined as an adult who is involved in intense physical activity for approx. 12 hours per week and who has a resting heart rate of approx. 60 beats per minute or less.
"165" will flash. Press either the up arrow or down arrow to increase or decrease the measurement. Press "Set" to confirm.
"30" will flash. Press either the up arrow or down arrow to increase or decrease. Press "Set" to confirm.
"00" will illuminate.
1. Select either kg/st:lbs or lbs by pressing the "unit activation" button on the back of the scales. The default measurement is kgs.
2. Ensure the scales are on a flat even surface. Step onto the scales with bare feet. Stand still and keep full contact with the platform until the measurement is complete.
Remain stood on the scales whilst all readings are processed and your body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass measurements appear.
scales whilst all readings are processed and your body fat, body water, muscle mass and bone mass measurements appear.
Body Fat, Water Fat, Muscle Mass and Bone Mass Measurements
Measurements will be displayed sequentially three times: Body Fat, Total Body Water, Muscle Mass, Bone Mss and then weight. The unit will then automatically turn off.
Automatic User Identification
With original SENSE ON patent technology, Smart Body Analyser Scales will automatically switch on and identify the used based on his/her history of measurements when you stand on the platform. If however two are more users are identified with similar measurements, press either the up arrow or down arrow to select the correct user ID.
Track Your Process on ios or Android Smartphones – Downloading and Using the App
Smart Body Analyser Scales connects with a free health monitoring app allowing you to view updates and measurements anytime.
1. Download the app and install application to your smart phone. The Bodi-Tek Smart app will appear on your desktop.
2. Make sure both the scale and your phone are ON.
3. Switch on pairing (Bluetooth) on your phone under "Settings".
4. Open up the app and register as a new user. Both scales and phone must be within 1 -10m radius of each other for successful connection.
5. Press and hold the "unit" button for 2 seconds on the back of the scales to start pair up. "00" will be displayed on the LCD display indicating pair-up is proceeding.
6. Select the pairing icon (Bluetooth) on your phone, then select Smart Body Analyser Scales to initiate pair-up. If pair-up is successful, "( )" will be displayed. E1 will be displayed if pair-up is unsuccessful.
7. Measurements must be logged and saved to a specific user ID on the scales in order for successful transmission of data to your phone. Select your ID. Once your transmissions are successfully uploaded to your phone, the "data transmission in progress" icon will disappear.
NOTE – If data transmission is unsuccessful the "data transmission progress" icon will remain. The pending measurement data will be temporarily kept on the scales and transmitted to your phone when the next measurement is complete.
The App allows you to monitor and track sleep activity, weight, body fat, body water, muscle mass, bone mass and blood pressure. It incorporates daily, weekly and monthly measurements which can be tracked and viewed through an ituititive graph, so that you can monitor your health status and your families anytime on the phone.
Turn your phone on its side to view the history of your measurement in graph mode.
Tap the icon in the top right-hand corner of your screen to view the history of your measurements in list mode.
Set a Personal Goal
Tap the trophy icon in the left-hand corner of your screen to set a personal goal.
Understanding your Measurements
Weight and BMI measurements highlighted in:
RED – Underweight or overweight based on international guidelines. BMI too low or too high based on international guidelines.
YELLOW – Underweight or overweight based on international guidelines. BMI too low or too high based on international guidelines.
GREEN – Weight within international guideline range. BMI within international guideline range.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£35.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging