Spear and Jackson 5L Spray and Leave and Secateurs
Spear and Jackson Spray and Leave 5L
This solution not only cleans, but contains the killer agents that helps prevent the growth and regrowth algae and mould, not only protects but repels dirt, moss and lichen, creating a flawless, long lasting finish.
- Simply spray liquid concentrate 5 litres makes 25 litres treats up to 200 sq m
- Removes green mould, algae and kills moss
- More active ingredient than most other brands,
- Ideal for outdoor and indoor surfaces including patios, fencing, roofs, sheds, decking and driveways and most outdoor surfaces where green mould, algae and moss can be found,
- Biodegradable, children and pets need not be excluded from treated areas (once dry)
- See results in a few days,
- lasts for months and helps to control re-growth
- Simply mix 1 litre of simply spray with 4 litres of water - (or 1 part simply spray with 4 parts water)
- Spray on with a low pressure garden sprayer or watering can then walk away
Spear and Jackson Secateurs
- Ptfe coated blade for rust resistance and smoother cutting
- Carbon steel upper blade for lasting sharpness
- Max. Cut: 15mm
- Ambidextrous locking catch
- Cast alloy handle for strength and durability
The Spear and Jackson Secatuers consist of a single blade which is used to press the wood against the anvil, crushing the stem until the cut is complete. The anvil action minimises stem twisting so makes pruning easier. The carbon steel upper blade is used for lasting sharpness and the handles made from cast alloy give strength and durability whilst you cut. Great addition to have to your gardening tools to keep your garden under control.
- 1 X Spear and Jackson 5L Spray and Leave (362147)
- 1 X Spear and Jackson Secateurs (342373)
About the Brand
Over the years, Spear and Jackson's products have become widely recognised for their heritage and high quality. It was in this year that a draper named John Love and a Wakefield merchant, Alexander Spear, decided that steel offered a better living than cloth and went into business together. By 1814, the business had passed down to Alexander's nephew John, who took on an apprentice - Sam Jackson - to learn 'ye art, trade or mistery of sawmaking'. Sam's first job was carrying blades from the forge to the grinding wheels yet, by 1830, he had obviously proved his worth as a new partnership was formed - Spear and Jackson. Neill Tools, Spear and Jackson's parent company,
Centuries of experience and innovation have resulted in the materials and development expertise that resides within the company today; and continuous innovation is at the heart of the company's ethos. This drive to improve product materials and performance can be seen in many different ways across the company's 3,000 lines. The organisation has come a long way since 1760, and the Spear and Jackson Group now manufactures and distributes garden tools, metrology equipment, woodworking tools and magnetic equipment under several brand names: Neill Tools, Bowers, Robert Sorby, Moore and Wright, Eclipse, WHS and Tyzack. With divisions across England, France and Australia, Spear and Jackson distributes products throughout the world.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P