“Nothing restores the spirit quite like a breath-taking mountain vista. It just doesn't get much better than it is for this fisherman in Almost Heaven. I love to fish, not so much for the strike or the catch, but simply because fishing gives me license to get out into nature” -Thomas Kinkade
A truly inspiring piece, Almost Heaven shows a man standing in awe of mountains, the warmth of the sunset contrasts delightfully with the hard rock and snow.
- An open edition canvas print by the late artist Thomas Kinkade
- Comes framed in antique gold frame with linen slip
- Comes with certificate of authenticity from the Thomas Kinkade Company
- Framed Size: 690mm x 585mm x 40mm
- Image Size: 495mm x 395mm
- Box Size: 850mm x 640mm x 70mm
- 1 x Thomas Kinkade Almost Heaven Open Edition Canvas Classic (Framed Open Edition Canvas Print with Certificate of Authenticity)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£80.00 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£106.68 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£160.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging