Join the next generation of fitness technology; the Vibrapower Active platform produces an oscillating motion rather than a solely vertical vibration. The key difference between oscillation vibration and piston vibration is that with piston vibration, both legs are simultaneously moving upwards or downwards, but with oscillation vibration, one leg is moving up while the other is moving downwards and can be compared to the action of a see-saw. The platform tilts from side to side over a central fulcrum, lifting one side of your body while at the same time dropping (displacing) the other side. This pattern is switched to and fro at a frequency set on the control panel.
Using a vibration machine like the Vibrapower Active may provide benefits to your normal routine, it helps you to exercise in a different way, just stand on the oscillating plate and do your basic exercises like squats, press ups etc.
Whereas between 40 and 60% of the muscles fibres are recruited to perform free-weight or resistance machine exercising, performing similar exercises on a vibration plate like the Vibrapower Slim, almost 100% of the target muscles fibres are used. This is achieved by creating an almost constant state of reflex in the muscles, known as a tonic stretch/reflex. This means that the muscles are flexing and contracting at a very high frequency producing faster boosts in muscular strength.
The Vibrapower Active is built to last and is a great way to exercise from the comfort of your own home. In the instruction manual you will find 16 different exercises that will help you getting started as well as warming up and cooling down exercises.
It comes in 2 different colours: blue, red so you can choose your favourite!
Vibrapower is exclusive to Ideal World
4 programmes and a manual mode
20 different speed settings
- Fun and innovative way to exercise from the comfort of your own home.
- Using the Vibrapower Active may provide benefits to your normal routine. Just by standing on the platform and doing your normal exercise routine you will activate more muscle fibres than you would normally do
- It produces and oscillating motion instead of a vertical one , this means that one leg is moving up while the other is moving down, making your exercising routine more effective
- Great and modern design
- Instruction manual with a visual guide containing 16 different exercises to help you get started plus warming up a cooling down exercises
- The remote control will help you control the programmes and the speed without the need of reaching the control panel
- Easy to store
- Max User Weight: 120kg
- Recommended usage is 10 minutes per session 3 times a day
The Vibrapower Active may offer the following benefits:
- Muscle building
- General fitness
- Muscle relaxation
Size: 55 x 31.5 x 12.5cm
1 x Vibrapower Active Unit
1 x Remote Control
1 x Power Cord
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Product Replacement Plan
Product Replacement Plan from Domestic General includes:
- 2 years protection (commences at the expiry of the manufacturer’s guarantee)
- Brand new replacement in the event of a breakdown
Main services not included:
- Damage by accident, cosmetic damage, malicious damage, indirect costs caused by the breakdown
You must not use the Vibrapower™ Active without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Vibrapower™ Slim if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
In order to maximise the benefits of Vibrapower™ Active you should always remember the following points:
- In order to achieve the desired results, you should use Vibrapower Active continuously.
- Longer-term use will ensure you maintain your desired goals.
- Please remember to follow the warm-up exercises first before using the machine.
- When using Vibrapower Active for the first time, increase the intensity of vibration and duration of exercise gradually.
- Remember to always start the machine from the lowest speed setting and then increase the speed step by step.
- You will enhance your results by following a calorie-controlled diet along with your exercise routine.
- Do NOT use Vibrapower Active with a full stomach; vibration will make you feel uncomfortable if you have just eaten.
- Please also remember to drink plenty of water before and after exercising.
- Do not use Vibrapower Active while you are eating or drinking. Equally, do not exercise when you are hungry. Eating a meal a couple of hours before your workout is best.
- Drink plenty to re-hydrate during your exercising.
- Never overwork yourself on the Vibrapower Active; stop exercising if you feel tired, exhausted or dizzy.
- Important Notice - Do not use the Vibrapower™ Active for more than 10 minutes at a time. It is more effective to increase the intensity of the vibrations during the exercise, rather than increase the time.
Vibrapower™ Active is heavy. Please ask a friend or family member to help you unpack and position the unit.
- To avoid danger of suffocation, please keep all plastic bags out of the reach of children.
- Check that there is no damage to the unit prior to use. In case of visible damage before or during use, unplug the Vibrapower Active and contact your Vendor. Do not attempt to use the Vibrapower Active.
- Vibrapower Active is designed for home use only and is not intended for commercial use. Please do not use outdoors.
- Please retain all packaging and paperwork for future use and store safely away from children and animals.
- The Remote Control and Power Cord are all located in the polystyrene packing, please take care not to dispose of these important items by accident.
Consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise or diet programme.
Follow the warm-up exercises before you commence your workout.
Increase speed, intensity and duration of exercises gradually.
Vibrapower Active is NOT suitable for use by children.
Do not jump on the plate as this may cause damage.
After each use, the machine must always be switched off and unplugged.
Always switch off the machine and disconnect the power supply before cleaning.
Do not let the Vibrapower Active get wet with any type of liquid.
In addition, do not use the Vibrapower Active while your hands are wet.
Only use the Vibrapower Active on a surface that will not be dented or damaged by the weight of the machine.
Place the Vibrapower Active on an old cloth or training mat before use, to avoid marking the floor or carpet.
Only one person is allowed to use the machine at any time.
Keep your fingers away from the edge of the footplate while the machine is in use.
For comfort, before first use, make sure there is enough space around you (at least 1 metre).
The voltage and electrical circuit to which the Vibrapower Activeis connected must always comply with the laws in force.
This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised so that they do not play with the appliance.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£33.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£50.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging