Designed with the customer in mind, the Vibrapower Disc 2 is lighter and slimmer than the original Vibrapower Disc making it easier to move and store.
The Vibrapower Disc 2 offers an innovative and effective way to work out from home.
- New lighter weight: 16kg as opposed to the 22kg weight of the original Vibrapower Disc
- New Slimmer model: height of just 15cm as opposed to the 22cm height of the original Vibrapower Disc
- Improved rubber feet
- 20 speed settings
- 3 pre-set programs
- Amplitude - 10mm
- Remote control included
- No assembly required
- Powerful 0.75 hp motor
- Sturdy - built to last
- Freedom of movement to perform a wide range of exercises
- Detailed instruction manual includes a workout guide
- 50Hz Frequency
- 11Hz Vibration Frequency
- Dimensions: Height:15 cm. Width: 62cm. Length: 62cm.
Please note: Always consult your doctor prior to embarking on a new exercise regime. Recommended use - no more than ten minutes three times a day (See health and safety tab for more information).
Standing at 15cm with a rounded high grip base, the Vibrapower Disc 2's design allows the user the space to perform a wide range of exercises such as:
- Calf raises
- It can even be paired with free weights or kettle bells to create a highly effective resistance workout!
Exercising in a different way can help to make your workout more beneficial - who said that change is bad!
The benefits of vibration training
The Vibrapower platform produces an oscillating motion rather than a solely vertical vibration. The key difference between oscillation vibration and piston vibration is that with piston vibration, both legs are simultaneously moving upwards or downwards, but with oscillation vibration, one leg is moving up while the other is moving downwards and can be compared to the action of a see-saw. The platform tilts from side to side over a central fulcrum, lifting one side of your body while at the same time dropping (displacing) the other side. This pattern is switched to and fro at a frequency set on the control panel.
Using a vibration machine like the Vibrapower Disc 2 may provide benefits to your normal routine, it helps you to exercise in a different way, just stand on the oscillating plate and do your basic exercises like squats, press ups etc.
Whereas between 40 and 60% of the muscles fibres are recruited to perform free-weight or resistance machine exercising, performing similar exercises on a vibration plate like the Vibrapower Slim, almost 100% of the target muscles fibres are used. This is achieved by creating an almost constant state of reflex in the muscles, known as a tonic stretch/reflex. This means that the muscles are flexing and contracting at a very high frequency producing faster.
The Vibrapower Disc 2 platform produces an oscillating motion - much like that of a see-saw - this motion lifts one side of the body whilst lowering the other - exercising on a moving platform like this helps to not only work your core muscles but also your supporting muscles giving you a fuller body workout. 200 watts of motor power.
The Vibrapower Disc 2 is easy to move and store making it perfect for small or busy homes although coming in a variety of funky colours you might not want to hide it away!
It's often a struggle to muster the motivation to workout but with the Vibrapower Disk 2 it's easy to get friends and family involved. Set challenges such as: Who can hold the plank for the longest? Who can do the most push ups in a minute?
To avoid the risk of marking the floor or carpet we recommend that you place your Vibrapower 2 on an old cloth or training mat before use.
Includes 2 resistance bands which allow for other resistance exercises such as:
- Bent over row
- Bicep curls
- Overhead shoulder press
- Vibrapower Disc 2
- Remote Control
- 2 x Resistance bands
- Power Cord
- Instruction Manual (includes warm-up and workout guides)
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Click here to download a user maunal. PDF Download
- Recommended use - no more than 10 minutes, twice a day
- Read all instructions carefully
- Place the Vibration Platform on level ground
- Avoid all contact with water and do not have wet hands while operating the platform
- Do not operate the platform if it has any damage, defect or malfunction. Contact an authorised service centre to organise repair or return
- Turn off the platform at the safety switch after each use
- It is advised with all electrical appliances to use a surge protector at power point
- Do not exceed 20 minutes in any one session
- Maximum user weight is 150kg/23 stone
- Supervision is recommended if this device is being used by or near children or the infirm
- It is recommended to perform a warm up sequence before beginning your exercise routine, and a cool down sequence after
- If at any time you feel tired or unwell, stop your exercise routine immediately
- Please consult the manual in order to determine which speed setting is right for you
Please consult your doctor before embarking on any exercise and/or weight-loss regime particularly if you:
• Are pregnant
• Have had a recent operation or surgery
• Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
• If receiving specialized treatment of any kind, please consult your physician before attempting to use the product.
• You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before embarking on any exercise and/or weight-loss regime if you have any of the following:
• Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
• High blood pressure
• Acute thrombosis
• Acute hernia
• Severe diabetes
• Severe migraines
• Malignant tumour
• Pacemaker, metal implant, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUD
• Any recent illnesses or infections
Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£50.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£66.67 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£100.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging