The most powerful Vibrapower plate to date!
Featuring 4 High Intensity Interval Training programmes that are specially designed to go from high speeds to low speed in intervals, a manual mode option and 20 speed settings allowing you to tailor your workout, the Vibrapower HIIT has the flexibility to suit your workout needs.
The Vibrapower HIIT has built in Bluetooth and speakers allowing you to stream your favourite music from any Bluetooth enabled laptop, tablet or phone without the need for headphones. It also features a screen that displays calories, time, speed and scan.
With a large rectangle high grip base, the Vibrapower HIIT’s design allows the user the space to perform a wide range of exercises such as:
- Calf raises
It comes with 2 resistance bands which allow for other resistance exercises such as:
- Bent over row
- Bicep curls
- Overhead shoulder press
Exercising in a different way can help to make your workout more beneficial – who said that change is bad!
The Vibrapower HIIT’s platform produces an oscillating motion, much like that of a see-saw, this motion lifts one side of the body whilst lowering the other; exercising on a moving platform like this helps to not only work your core muscles but also your supporting muscles giving you a fuller body workout.
The Vibrapower HIIT is easy to move and store making it perfect for small or busy homes although coming in a variety of funky colours you might not want to hide it away!
It’s often a struggle to muster the motivation to workout but with the Vibrapower HIIT it’s easy to get friends and family involved. Set challenges such as:
Who can hold the plank for the longest? Or who can do the most press ups in a minute?
- Max user weight 120 kg ( 18.8 st)
- Size: 62cm x 38cm x 14cm
The benefits of High Intensity Interval Training:
HIIT training involves quick, intense bursts of exercise followed by short recovery periods. This type of training gets and keeps your heart rate up. High intensity workouts increase the body’s need for oxygen and create an oxygen shortage that causes your body to ask for more oxygen during recovery.
The post-exercise period is called ‘EPOC’, which stands for excess post-exercise oxygen consumption. This is generally about a 2-hour period after an exercise bout where the body is restoring itself to pre-exercise levels, and thus using more energy. Because of the vigorous contractile nature of HIIT workouts, the EPOC generally tends to be greater. This is the reason why HIIT workouts can help you burn more calories.
HIIT training can be adapted for people of all fitness levels.
|3 Minute Fitness Challenges|
|To see and take part in the 3 Minute Fitness Challenges as seen on the fitness shows click on this link to View The Videos|
- 1 x Vibrapower HIIT unit
- 1 x Remote control
- 1 x Two set of resistance bands with carabiner fixings (Red high resistance & Black low resistance)
- 1 x Power cord
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
Click here to download a user maunal. PDF Download
MEDICAL RECOMMENDATIONS:You must not use the Vibrapower Wave without your doctor’s consent if you:
- Are pregnant
- Have had a recent operation or surgery
- Have knee, shoulder, back or neck injuries
- Retinal Conditions
- You are strongly recommended to consult your doctor before using the Vibrapower Wave if you have any of the following:
- Heart condition or cardiovascular disease
- High blood pressure
- Acute thrombosis
- Acute hernia
- Severe diabetes
- Severe migraines
- Malignant tumour
- Pacemaker, implants, artificial joint(s) or limb(s), stents or IUDs, metal plates or pins
- Any recent illnesses or infections
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Discontinue using if you experience dizziness, nausea, shortness of breath, pain, or any other abnormal symptoms.
GENERAL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise or diet programme.
- Follow the warm-up exercises before you commence your workout.
- Increase speed, intensity and duration of exercises gradually.
- Vibrapower HIIT is NOT suitable for use by children.
- Do not jump on the plate as this may cause damage.
- After each use, the machine must always be switched off and unplugged.
- Always switch off the machine and disconnect the power supply before cleaning.
- Do not let the Vibrapower HIIT get wet with any type of liquid.
- In addition, do not use the Vibrapower HIIT while your hands are wet.
- Only use the Vibrapower HIIT on a surface that will not be dented or damaged by the weight of the machine.
- Place the Vibrapower HIIT on an old cloth or training mat before use, to avoid marking the floor or carpet.
- Only one person is allowed to use the machine at any time.
- Keep your fingers away from the edge of the footplate while the machine is in use.
- For comfort, before first use, make sure there is enough space around you (at least 1 metre).
- The voltage and electrical circuit to which the Vibrapower HIIT is connected must always comply with the laws in force.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or
- instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised so that they do not play with the appliance.
- £7.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£75.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£100.01 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£150.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging