Vostok Europe Chronograph Anchar with Case and FREE Ladies' Watch
The limited edition of "ENERGIA" watch series came out in 2008 and was the first and only asymmetric Vostok-Europe watches.
The cooperation established in 2009 between Vostok-Europe and the Swiss company mbmicrotec has laid the foundation for the new collection of watches with tritium tubes. The result of this cooperation was the release of the "Ekranoplan" watches the first Vostok-Europe model with tritium illumination.
The "Anchar" watches were released in 2010 and were the first VE watches for divers with both tritium tubes and water resistance up to 300 meters. The watches were equipped with movements from the Japanese firm SII.
During the winter month January, 2012 the Anchar watches are successfully field-tested in the Dakar Rally on the wrist of a Lithuanian racer Gintautas Igaris. The rally was lasted for two week and the track was the impassable South American terrain.
- Movement: Quartz miyota 6s30
- Water resistance: 20atm water resistant to 200 metres / 20 atm / 662ft - suitable for high impact water sports, scuba-diving (depths not requiring helium gas)
- Strap: Either genuine leather or silicone strap
- Functions: 60 min chronograph / 1/20 second chronograph / date window at 4 o'clock
- Crown: Screw in crown
- Comes in a presentation box
- 2 year supplier warranty
- Markings on case back- /model number, 20atm, limited edition 3000 pieces
- Diameter of case: 48.7 mm
- Height of case: 16 mm
- Strap width: 24mm
- Weight 150g
- 1 X Vostok Europe Gent's Anchar Submarine Chronograph Watch with Interchangeable Strap (1X Leather and 1X Silicone)
- 1 X Montine Ladies' Watch
- 1 X User's Manual
- 1 X Presentation Box
About the Brand
Vostok Europe is a leader in producing high quality affordable timekeeping devices.
With designs of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, Vostok Europe is sure to bring years of time-keeping pleasure.
Every Vostok watch is a numbered limited edition, made with movements of the highest quality.
Distinctive Designs with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement.
Delivery and Returns
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£100.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£133.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£200.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging