Vostok Europe Gent's Jurgis Kairy L2 LE Pilot, Leather and NATO Straps
This Vostok-Europe is a Special Edition chronograph watch in honour of celebrated aerobatic pilot, Jurgis Kairys. Born in Lithuania and considered by aviators everywhere as the world's greatest living aerobatic pilot. He also has designed and built some of the most successful planes for stunt flying ever constructed. This special, very limited edition Vostok-Europe (based on the Expedition North Pole 1 case) honours Kairys and is a must-have for the extreme collection of any Vostok-Europe watch enthusiast.
- MOVEMENT: Miyota 6S11 Quartz Chronograph
- WATER RESISTANCE: 20 ATM- 200 Metres Suitable for all high impact water sports and scuba diving at depths NOT requiring helium gas. At these depths however it is recommended that a professional divers watch be purchased
- LIMITED EDITION TO 500 PIECES
- LENS: Hardened K1 Mineral Crystal with anti-reflective coating (the K1 crystal system provides the shatter resistance of mineral and the scratch resistance of sapphire in one crystal
- LUMINOSITY: Super-Luminova
- CASE: Titanium
- BEZEL: Uni-directional, diver style
- CROWN: Screw Down
- STRAPS: Black leather with yellow contrast stitching and NATO style strap
- CLASP TYPE: Buckle
- After Sales Service
- CASE WIDTH: 47 mm
- CASE DEPTH: 17 mm
- STRAP LENGTH: 22 mm
- 1 X Watch
- 1 X Hard Shell Box
- 2 x Straps
- 1 X Guarantee Information
About the Brand
Vostok Europe is a leader in producing high quality affordable timekeeping devices.
With designs of distinction and craftsmanship of the first order, Vostok Europe is sure to bring years of time-keeping pleasure.
Every Vostok watch is a numbered limited edition, made with movements of the highest quality.
Distinctive Designs with a rich history behind the name of each model, all of which honour a Russian Technological Architectural or Cultural achievement.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £8.99 P&P
|Pay today:||£115.02 with Flexi-pay x 4|
|Pay today:||£153.33 with Flexi-pay x 3|
|Pay today:||£230.00 with Flexi-pay x 2|
Select your Flexi-pay plan at the checkout.* excludes Product Replacement Plans and Postage & Packaging