- Achieve a gorgeous tan
- Works to stimulate melanin levels
- Produces a richer looking hue in less time
Want to enhance your skin's natural hues and tones for an all-round healthy appearance?
Introducing Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator, a quick and easy way of speeding up your tan.
This accelerator is formulated and designed to work with the melanin in your skin whenever you are exposed to the sun.
Melanin production is naturally a slow process, so, if you find it takes you a long time to tan, using Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator could help to speed up the tanning process. It increases the speed of tanning to a degree, depending on each individual user and thus results may vary.
It is a lightweight spray on formula that is easy to rub in leaving your skin moisturised without that unwanted stickiness and oiliness.
- Tyrosine: an amino acid that is the pre-cursor to melanin, the natural pigment that causes us to tan.
- Shea Butter: - for its moisturising, conditioning properties.
- Glycerine:- a humectant (a substance with a molecular structure that allows it to draw moisture from the atmosphere and bind it to water molecules). Glycerine also helps prevent moisture loss. - Glycerine is 100% rapeseed oil derived
- Panthenol (Pro vitamin B5): another humectant, with particularly good absorption properties, panthenol is also believed to have anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties.
- 1 x Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator 200ml
Please note:This product contains no SPF (Sun Protection Factor). Always use your chosen SPF AFTER completing Zhuzh! Step One and Zhuzh! Step Two.
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £4.99 P&P