- Designed to work with natural melanin in your skin to boost the speed of the tanning process
- Achieve optimal results with less damage, as you do not need to spend as much time in the sun
- No stickiness or oiliness that you get with many other tan accelerators
- Moisturises your skin
Want to enhance your skin's natural hues and tones for an all-round healthy appearance?
Introducing Steve Whatley's Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator, the quick and easy way of speeding up your tan.
This accelerator is formulated and designed to work with the melanin in your skin whenever you are exposed to the sun. Melanin production is naturally a slow process, so, if you find it takes you a long time to tan, using Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator could help to speed up the tanning process.
Not only is it great for use on holiday, but also in natural daylight – so use it when you’re out walking, or pottering in the garden.
When you look good, you feel good too!
- 3 x Zhuzh! Tan Accelerators 200ml
- Results may vary: this increases the speed of tanning to a degree, depending on each individual user.
- Always take care in the sun. This product contains no SPF (Sun Protection Factor).
- Always use your chosen SPF AFTER completing Zhuzh! Step One and Zhuzh! Step Two
- This is not a self-tan or fake tan! There is NO beta carotene in Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator
- If you were to remain in darkness, although your skin would become beautifully conditioned, it would not take on any colour whatsoever
- Zhuzh! Tan Accelerator needs light to build and boost your natural tan, the natural way
Delivery and Returns
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item, it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.
- £5.99 P&P