Gadget fiends everywhere will enjoy hours of fun with this fantastic quadcopter that features 6 axis, blade protection and LED lights. With the included remote control you can perform super cool stunts to impress all your friends!
- 1 x 40cm 6 Axis Quad Copter
The UK laws drone pilots need to know
Drones are considered to be light aircraft and their use is regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
Before you buy your first drone, you should make sure you've read the latest legal requirements for flying a drone.
Here is a summary of UK drone flight regulations. Please note that it is just a summary. We still recommend you read the full CAA guidelines before making a purchase.
- A drone must not be flown within any restricted airspace. For details of restricted airspaces, please see this interactive map.
- The operation of the drone must not endanger anyone or anything.
- The drone must be kept within the visual line of sight of its pilot. This is considered to be within 500m horizontally and 400ft vertically. To fly beyond this distance, you must seek permission from the CAA, as they will need assurance that you can do this safely.
- A drone must not be flown over a congested area at any height, and must not be flown within 150 metres of an organised, open-air assembly of more than 1000 people.
- A drone must not be flown within 50 metres of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft.
- A drone must not be flown within 50 metres of any person except during take-off and landing. It should not be flown within 30 metres of anyone except the person in charge of the aircraft.
- You must seek permission from the CAA if you intend to use a drone for any commercial purposes.
- Any drone being used for filming will be subject to tight restrictions with regard to the minimum distance you can fly near people or places not under your control. Permission will be required from the CAA before you perform this kind of activity.
- No drone can be flown over a prison, or its grounds.
Please note that the collection of images of identifiable individuals, even inadvertently, when using a camera mounted on a drone will be subject to the Data Protection Act. This act contains requirements concerning the collection, storage and use of such images. Drone operators should ensure they are complying with any applicable requirements or exemptions.
Further information about the Data Protection Act can be obtained from the Information Commissioners Office website: www.ico.org.uk.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.