Switch up your look in style with the Carmen by Samantha Salon Glamour Curls.
Carmen by Samantha Salon Glamour Curls are infused with Keratin.
The Glamour Curls styler gives you the chance to create a variety of different curls effects in your hair, in an easy, hassle-free way.
Experimenting with the different heat, timer and curl direction settings allows you the freedom to find the best style that suits you!
- Glamourous free-flowing curls
- Maximum impact, minimal effort
- Automatic curl direction effortlessly creates a natural finish by individually styling each curl
- 10 temperature settings and 11 timer settings means you can tailor functionality to achieve the style you require
- LED screen with heat ready indicator alerts you when the curler has reached optimum operating temperature
- Auto safety shut off after 60 minutes
1 x Carmen by Samantha Salon Glamour Curls
There are 10 temperature settings to select from; 140oC, 150oC, 160oC, 170oC, 180oC, 190oC, 200oC, 210oC, 220oC and 230oC. The default setting is 190oC. It is recommended to start with the lowest temperature setting and increase the level of heat as required.
Curl control settings Left/Right/Auto
Use the curl direction control to choose either a styled or natural finish. Select the curl direction by sliding the switch into either
L (left), R (Right) or A (Auto).
Left and Right
- The L and R options can be used to create curls that frame the face
- Use the L setting for the left side of the hair, and the R setting for the right side
- Simply slide the switch between curling to alternate between the two sides
- The Auto Setting creates a more natural, less stylised look
- Choose the Auto Setting and use the curler on each section of hair
- On Auto the curler will automatically alternate the direction after each curl for the natural look
Auto Shut Off
The Salon Glamour Curls styler has an auto-shut off function. After 60 minutes it will switch off automatically. If you wish to continue using the appliance after 60 minutes of continuous use, simply switch the styler off, then back on again.
Using your Salon Glamour Curls
Always ensure that your hair is clean, dry and combed through and that the sections you want to curl are no more than 3cm wide. The type of curl will depend on the temperature selected along with the timer setting, which dictates the amount of time the hair is kept inside the curl chamber.
- 1. Plug the Salon Glamour Curls Styler in, then using the temperature settings button (marked by a T), select the required temperature. It is recommended to start with a low temperature to see what heat your hair requires
- 2. Ensure your hair is clean, dry, and combed through
- 3. Using the time settings button (marked by a small clock), select the required time setting for your hair type
- 4. Select the curl direction by sliding the switch into either L (Left), R (Right) or A (Auto) position
- 5. The Salon Glamour Curls styler is ready for use when the progress bar on the LED screen has stopped beating
- 6. For best results, section your hair
- 7. Take a section of hair around 1.5cm thick. Make sure it’s free from any tangles
- 8. Position the styler into your hair with the opening of the curl chamber facing toward your head
- 9. Pull your hair into the curling chamber, through the gap at the front of the curling chamber heat shield
- 10. Holding the curler still, let go of your hair gently, ensuring it doesn’t escape from the curling chamber
- 11. Press the curling button. Your hair will automatically be drawn into the curling chamber, where it will be heated from all directions to form the curl
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.