Change up your look in style with the Carmen by Samantha Salon Glamour Styler.
The Salon Glamour Styler is infused with Keratin and has a 360 degree swivel for perfect styling which benefits all hair types and textures, and curls, straightens and volumises your hair.
Cool touch technology allows you to manoeuvre and guide the brush head with your hands as you style, without the risk of burning skin or damaging your hair.
- Achieve rapid shine and silky smooth hair with a minimum of fuss
- Ultra functional – curl, bend, smooth, straighten or shine all whilst hydrating the hair
- Dual Heating elements ensure optimum operating temperature is reached quickly
- Cool touch handle ensures safety when in use
- 2 temperature settings (low 180oc and high 200oC) allow for tailored styling
- 1 x Carmen by Samantha Salon Glamour Styler (C81027)
- 1 x Brush
- 3 x Hairclips
- 1 x Heat Resistant Travel Case
Sectioning and Styling
- For extra volume, hold the Salon Glamour Styler at the roots of your hair for a few extra seconds, before brushing up and away from your hair
- Although the Salon Glamour Styler can be used on hair at any time, for best results prepare hair by washing, combing and drying it until it is damp to the touch
- Use the Salon Glamour Styler like a round brush for sleek, volumised hair
- Run the Salon Glamour Styler through your hair, curling it in at the ends for a natural look.
- When curling, position the curls with your hands whilst they are still hot. Curls are much easier to position and form before they’ve set
- Always use a heat protective mist or spray on your hair before styling with heat.
- The Salon Glamour Styler can be used on all hair types,
- textures and lengths
- For fine hair, use the low heat setting
- For thick or coarser hair, keep the heat setting high
There are many ways to section your hair, whether you want to use sectioning clips or prefer pulling your hair up manually.
1. Section by separating hair into manageable layers.
2. Clip the upper layers of your hair on to the top of your head.
3. Remove the clips as each section is styled.
Sectioning without clips
1. To begin, take the top layer of hair and pull it into a messy bun on top of the head.
2. Take the next layer and tie it up just underneath the first bun. This should leave the bottom layer loose and down.
Note: Depending on the style and thickness of the hair, you may have to section off multiple upper layers.
3. Part your hair over your shoulders and begin curling.
4. When the bottom layer is curled, release the next section and curl.
5. Continue until all hair is loose and curled as desired.
1. Wash your hair and wait until it is naturally 80% dry, then lightly spray with a heat protecting mist.
2. Using the Salon Glamour Styler, select your desired heat setting. It’s recommended to start on the lower heat setting and move up to the higher setting if necessary.
3. Start by slowly brushing your hair from underneath with the Salon Glamour Styler.
4. Rotate the styler so that your hair twists around the brush, and pull the styler down slowly, releasing the hair into a curl.
5. For easier styling, use your free hand to hold the top of
your hair as you rotate the Salon Glamour Styler.
The Salon Glamour Styler has two temperature settings –low or high. The low setting is 185C, with the high setting reaching 200C. Move the temperature switch down to select the low setting, and up to select the high setting.
When the Salon Glamour Styler is on, the indicator light will go red. When in standby mode, no light will be illuminated. For best results, always allow time for the Salon Glamour Styler to heat up before use.
Auto Shut Off
The Salon Glamour Styler has an auto-shut off function. After 60 minutes it will switch off automatically. If you wish to continue using the appliance after 60 minutes of continuous use, simply switch the Salon Glamour Styler off, then back on again.
Using your Salon Glamour Styler
Always ensure that the hair is clean, dry and combed through prior to styling. Get salon perfect results whatever the hairstyle by following the below instructions.
1. Plug the Salon Glamour Styler in and switch on.
2. Choose 1 of 2 heat settings, depending on your hair type.
3. Wait for 3 -5 minutes for the Salon Glamour Styler to reach your desired temperature.
4. Ensure hair is clean, dry and combed through.
5. Begin by sectioning your hair.
6. Take a small section of hair and hold it taut, down and away from the scalp.
7. Starting at the roots, run the Salon Glamour Styler down the section of hair.
8. Brush through each section hair twice with the Salon Glamour Styler to smooth out any frizz.
9. Style your hair as desired using the Salon Glamour Styler
Cleaning and Care
- The Salon Glamour Styler must be unplugged before cleaning
- Let the Salon Glamour Styler cool down before touching or cleaning
- Carefully remove any hair from in between the bristles, as you would with a brush
- Use a damp cloth to clean housing
- Do not use harsh detergents, abrasives, solvents or cleaners
- Never immerse in water to clean
- Dry thoroughly before use
- If damaged, do not replace the mains supply lead into the appliance -always use an authorised representative or qualified technician
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.