Revolutionise your life with the CEL Robox 3D Printer with White PLA Filament and Light Blue SmartReel ColorFabb nGen Filament.
Create 3D objects using Robox SmartReel nGen Filament Spool in Light Blue! CEL SmartReels each have a built in EEPROM chip enabling Robox 3D Printer to pause and resume printing. The EEPROM also communicates the material and colour of filament to AutoMaker software. nGen is a true all-round material suitable for most day to day 3D printing activities. nGen retains its material properties very well, meaning more stable results with less waste of time and material.
Easy to use and stylish, the CEL Robox 3D Printer allows you to create 3D objects using various types of filament. The CEL Robox 3D Printer comes supplied with AutoMaker software and a Polar White PLA SmartReel so you can start printing straight away. Designed with a unique dual nozzle system that improves print speed by up to 300% and versatile enough to print with ABS, PLA, HIPS and XT filaments, you can sand, machine, paint or varnish your finished prints.
You can 3D print practically anything including:
- Figurines of your children’s' drawings
- Mobile phone cases and holders
- Custom or replacement household items such as Coffee Cups or Vases
- Fashion items, jewellery and customised accessories
- Household repairs and DIY items eg A broken handle for the cupboard door
- Prototypes and aesthetic models, architecture and usable 3D objects
- Film and TV props and special effects
- Custom fitted masks and fancy dress accessories
- Educational props and science projects
- Prosthetics/Medical models
- Custom photographic items
- Your own unique design or variations on a design....the possibilities are endless!
- Print any 3d model. Commonly used .stl and .obj formats are supported natively
- Unique dual nozzle system that improves print speed by up to 300%
- Comes with AutoMaker software and a Polar White PLA SmartReel
- CEL SmartReels each have a built in EEPROM chip enabling Robox 3D Printer to pause and resume printing and Automatic Material Recognition
Polycarbonate door, Anodised aluminium, stainless steel base, ABS frame
37.5 x 23 x 24cm
- Robox 3D printer
- Dual Nozzle Print Head (RBX01-SM)
- 1x Polar White PLA SmartReel (~240m)
- Set of 4 Cleanup Tools
- Bottle of Axis Lubricant (7ml)
- Bed Cleaning Wipes (10)
- 2GB USB Drive, containing AutoMaker software
- 2m USB Cable
- 2m IEC C6 AC Power Cable
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety Information Booklet
- Warranty Registration Card (2 years)
- 1 x Robox SmartReel nGen Filament Spool in Light Blue
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.