Keep the kids out your hair this Christmas with the Christmas Cracker Toy Bundle.
This outdoor lightweight Mini Drone, glides through the air with ease. Suitable for beginners and experts alike the drone is highly resistant to impact.
The Mirco Drone is the next generation of Semi-Autonomous Flying Gadgets, with a 4 channel quad-rotor, it can fly in all directions, perform agile manoeuvres with ease as well as performing pre-programmed mid-air stunts.
Features on the Mini Drone:
- 6 Axis Gyro Stabiliser
- 2.4Ghz - Extended Range
- Throw Launch Capabilities
- Multi-Speed Control
- Radical 360 Degree Flips
- Multi-Drone Flights
- Indoor/Outdoor Flying
- High Performance Hovering Action
Have a battle of bubbles with this fantastic Bubble Gun, that fires out streams of safe, non-toxic bubble fun.
Perfect for adults and children alike, these guns offers hours of fun.
Please note: Insert Batteries (2 x AA not included) and not for children under 3 years
Made of heavy duty vinyl, these lightweight inflatable rockets are suitable for use indoors or outdoors. Simply slip on the wings and you're ready for take off!
Pretend to be a real NASA astronaut and fly into space to discover new stars or even a secret alien planet.
· Adult supervision required
· Warning: Contains small parts
The Splat Ball Alien is ready to bring an out-of-this-world experience to your day. Throw the Alien Splat Ball against a hard flat surface to watch it spread out on impact. Almost instantly, it begins to reform to its original shape again.
The fun never ends with this "splatfully" cool stress ball!
These alien face sticky splat balls are fun to throw. Watch them stick like alien goo. They make great party favours for a space-themed birthday party or an alien-themed party.
Keep your child entertained for hours with this fun sticker set offering over 170 stickers with 55 sheets of foil.
Simply peel, rub and reveal. Not suitable for children under 3.
1 x Bubble Gun:
1 x Remote Controlled Micro Drone (Suitable for 8 Years Plus):
1 x Rechargeable Battery
1 x USB Banner
1 x Instructions
3 x Inflatable Rockets
4 x Splat Balls
1 x Sticker Tastic:
170 x Stickers
55 x Sheets of Foil
3 x Stencil Sheets
1 x Instruction Leaflet
The UK laws drone pilots need to know
Drones are considered to be light aircraft and their use is regulated by the UK Civil Aviation Authority (CAA).
Before you buy your first drone, you should make sure you've read the latest legal requirements for flying a drone.
Here is a summary of UK drone flight regulations. Please note that it is just a summary. We still recommend you read the full CAA guidelines before making a purchase.
- A drone must not be flown within any restricted airspace. For details of restricted airspaces, please see this interactive map.
- The operation of the drone must not endanger anyone or anything.
- The drone must be kept within the visual line of sight of its pilot. This is considered to be within 500m horizontally and 400ft vertically. To fly beyond this distance, you must seek permission from the CAA, as they will need assurance that you can do this safely.
- A drone must not be flown over a congested area at any height, and must not be flown within 150 metres of an organised, open-air assembly of more than 1000 people.
- A drone must not be flown within 50 metres of any vessel, vehicle or structure which is not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft.
- A drone must not be flown within 50 metres of any person except during take-off and landing. It should not be flown within 30 metres of anyone except the person in charge of the aircraft.
- You must seek permission from the CAA if you intend to use a drone for any commercial purposes.
- Any drone being used for filming will be subject to tight restrictions with regard to the minimum distance you can fly near people or places not under your control. Permission will be required from the CAA before you perform this kind of activity.
- No drone can be flown over a prison, or its grounds.
Please note that the collection of images of identifiable individuals, even inadvertently, when using a camera mounted on a drone will be subject to the Data Protection Act. This act contains requirements concerning the collection, storage and use of such images. Drone operators should ensure they are complying with any applicable requirements or exemptions.
Further information about the Data Protection Act can be obtained from the Information Commissioners Office website: www.ico.org.uk.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.