Take flight with the styling Concorde Limited Edition Dual Time Watch with Genuine Leather Strap!
British Airways Concorde made just under 50,000 flights and flew more than 2.5m passengers supersonically. With a take-off speed of 220 knots (250mph) and a cruising speed of 1350mph – more than twice the speed of sound - a typical London to New York crossing would take a little less than three and a half hours as opposed to about eight hours for a subsonic flight. In November 1986 a British Airways Concorde flew around the world, covering 28,238 miles in 29 hours, 59 minutes.
Concorde used the most powerful pure jet engines flying commercially. The Aircraft's 4 engines took advantage of what is known as ‘reheat’ technology, adding fuel to the final stage of the engine, which produced the extra power required for take-off and the transition to supersonic flight.
- MOVEMENT TYPE: Swiss Ronda Movement
- LIMITED EDITION: Numbered Limited Edition to 3548 pieces
- Water Resistance 10 ATM- 100 Meters -- 328 Feet Suitable for everyday use including swimming bit not diving orsub-aqua diving
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- LENS TYPE: Sapphire Glass
- CROWN: Pull/Push
- Luminosity: Super-Luminova
- Functions: Dual Time
- The dial on the watch dial was formed from a rotor blade and taken from the stage 2 part of a Rolls Royce/Snecma Olympus 593 engine powered by Concorde
- Dial: Concord logo at 12 o’clock
- Numerals: Roman
- Hands: 5
- Strap Material: Black Leather
- Clasp Type: Butterfly Clasp
- Case Back: Full
- 1 x Watch
- 1 x Box
- 1 x Limited Edition Certificate
- 1 x Information Leaflet
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.