- Keep watches ready to wear at a moment's notice
- Conserve your watches
- Great for watches with complex features
- 2 Year supplier warranty
A winder is a great solution for keeping watches ready to wear on a moments notice1 Conserve your watches accuracy with this everyday accessory - the single biggest advantage of a winder for seldom-used watches is for those with complex perpetual calendar features that may require elaborate resetting after the watch has been stopped for a while.
- Always turn off the power when inserting or removing watches
- Don't shake or rotate when winder is stationary
- Do not place or remove a watch on the watch holder while it is moving
- 1 x Twin Winding box
- Winder Watch Box with x 2 Winding Compartments
- Additional Case that can be added onto the front of the watch holder for larger sized wristwatches such as stainless steel strapped watches
- Additional sponged cushioning to protect the front of the case.
- Colour: Black
- Case: Polypropylene / covered with PU leather imitation
- Pane: Plastic
- AC adapter
- Input: AC/100 - 240V, 50-60Hz
- Output: DC/4V 500mA
- Four Timer Sequences
- Wind two watches at the same time with control switches for each
- DC outlet on the back of the case
- Temperature: Operate between 5 degrees c and 40 degrees c
- Comes with a easy to follow instruction manual
- Box Dimensions:
- 230mm (w) x 159mm (d) x 112mm (h)
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.