This Credit Suisse Ladies 1g Fine Gold Ingot Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet is a real showstopper.
On July 5, 1856 pioneer Alfred Escher founded "Schweizerische Kreditanstalt" set up Credit Suisse in order to fund the development of Switzerland's rail system.
In the 1900s Credit Suisse began shifting to retail banking and over the next century and a half, Credit Suisse has evolved into a leading global provider of financial services.
Echoing the power and wealth of the influential Wall Street, this range of stunning Ingot watches are beautifully and classically styled. A great choice for those wanting a traditional looking watch. Each watch is endowed by a gram of '999.9' solid ingot which graces the dial.
- MOVEMENT: Miyota Quartz Movement
- WATER RESISTANCE: 3 ATM- 30 Metres/98FT- Suitable for everyday use. Will withstand accidental splashing but NOT suitable for swimming.
- CASE: Ionic Plated Gold (IPG) Stainless Steel Case with CZ Stones on Case
- LENS: Mineral Crystal Lens
- FUNCTIONS: Hour, Minutes and Seconds
- CASE SHAPE: Rectangular with CZ Stones on Case
- WARRANTY: 2 Years
- CLASP: Deployment Clasp
- DIAL: Gold Dial
- HANDS: 3 Hands
- STRAP: IPG Stainless Steel Strap
- 1 x Credit Suisse Ladies 1g Fine Gold Ingot Watch with Stainless Steel Bracelet
- 1 x Guarantee Information
- 1 x Display Box
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.