The Two Amp Intelligent Split Power Supply gives a far superior charging rate over many Standard USB Charging Plates.
Rather than limiting the individual ports to half the overall allowance per port resulting in much slower charging times, the Group Gear USB Charging Plate has the potential to power up to 2 Amp from one single port.
Upgrade using our USB charging plate in a few simple steps! Instantly create 2 USB ports freeing up your UK mains sockets for use with other appliances.
Compatible with all major devices including Samsung & Apple! Designed for items such as Smartphone’s, Music Player’s, Camera’s, Tablet’s and other devices that require charging via a USB port.
If no device is connected, the transformer shuts down and power is not supplied to the USB ports. Once a device is plugged in this activates the amplifier and power is supplied to the required USB ports.
- The 2 Amp combined USB ports are powerful enough to quickly charge a single smartphone, it will swiftly charge two smartphones or similar devices together or charge a Tablet PC with ease.
- Fits any standard double backbox (minimum depth of 25mm) - Simple retro fit socket!
- The USB charging sockets are limited at 2 Amp, if the current exceeds this it will automatically trip off to protect your devices
- Conforms to European Stand-by Mode
- BS Approved
- Maximum USB output: 2A, 5V DC combined
- UK 3 pin socket output: 13A, 250V AC
- We recommend using a qualified electrician for installation
- 1 x Double Socket with 2 USB Socket Outlets
PLEASE NOTE: This item replaces a standard sized double wall socket of either surface or flush mount types. As with all electrical work, if you are unsure then you should consult a qualified electrician. If you’re planning to get electrical work carried out in your home, this website offers a free service that you can use to search NICEIC’s database for electricians in your area. Visit http://www.electricalcompetentperson.co.uk/ and simply enter the first part of your postcode to generate a suitable list. Alternatively you can call 0870 013 0382.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.