Installing Easy Feet:
- Place Easy Feet in any shower or bath on a clean, dry & smooth surface.
- Press down on the base platform to engage the suction cups and ensure that the product has firmly adhered to the desired surface prior to use.
Important: Easy Feet should be used in a sitting position if it is affixed to a shower or ball wall to avoid the risk of falling.
Removing Easy Feet:
To remove Easy Feet, lift the toe area on the base to disengage the section cups.
Never lift from the arched area. By doing so you may break the separate arch from the base.
Important: We recommend removing Easy Feet from the shower or bath floor after each use to avoid the risk of other tripping or falling.
Using Easy Feet:
- Ensure that Easy Feet is secured onto a bath or shower floor or wall.
- Important: Use of this product while it is adhered to the wall surface is only recommended when you are seated.
- Place your foot in Easy Feet and add your favourite liquid soap in the hole located in the arch.
- Rub your foot back and forth to build up foam. Note: Small shifts and movements during use are normal. Use caution when placing your weight on this product for risk of falling.
- Smooth rough areas of your foot with the built-in pumice stone.
Care and Cleaning:
- Thoroughly rinse any dirty and soap residue from your Easy Feet after each use.
- Store your Easy Feet in an area of the bath or shower where there is no risk of others tripping as a result of the product.
- We recommend adhering Easy Feet on the vertical surface of the wall when not in use so it is out of the way. (Remember to never use your Easy Feet while it is adhered to any vertical or wall surface unless you are seated.)
- Do not store Easy Feet in a sealed bag or container.
- Never use Easy Feet or any product if you have an open wound within the usage area.
- Diabetics must consult with their Physician prior to the use of this product.
- The manufacturers of this product make no claims regarding the avoidance of any foot related diseases and recommend that each Easy Feet be used by only one person exclusively to avoid such transfers.
- Those with the equilibrium impairments or the elderly should only use this product when seated.
Do you find cleaning your feet in the shower a real chore? You bend and stretch to try and wash thoroughly while at the same time trying not to slip - making it both hard, and dangerous.
Well, now there's a solution - Easy Feet from New Innovations, the new, easy and convenient way to clean, massage and exfoliate your feet from heel to toe. It's your very own foot spa (to use in your shower or bath) so you can treat yourself to an invigorating foot massage every day!
Easy Feet has a built-in pumice stone for rough dry heels, so now you can make ugly, dry skin and rough, tired feet a thing of the past.
Easy Feet has over 1,000 soft, rejuvenating bristles which help to gently clean, exfoliate and massage the top and bottom of your feet, as well as in between your toes.
Easy Feet's clever design allows you to secure it easily to any smooth shower or bath surface (using the suction cups).
This revolutionary, one-size-fits-all product is perfect for people of all ages to help keep your feet clean, fresh and smelling great!
Health & Safety Information:
Important: Easy Feet suction cups are designed to adhere to several tile and fibreglass surfaces. It is highly recommended that you test the suction strength prior to use. Small shifts and movements during use are normal. Use caution when placing your weight on this product for risk of falling.
Please see Directions for Use tab for more information.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.