Breeze through those DIY projects with the handy Feider Decomaster with Additional 1 Year Warranty!
The secret of the Decomaster is the amazing side cutting bits that allow you to easily plunge cut anywhere on the material.
Need to cut straight lines? The straight fence cutting guide will ensure this is simple and easy to achieve. Also cuts circles quickly and easily every time.
Cut and move in various directions to make circles, shapes and cut outs, in numerous materials. Slice acrylic, timber, plastics, laminates, metals and more.
Plunge straight into walls, ceilings or floors, to cut out windows, outlets and doors.
Select your speed for the job - from 5,000 to an incredible 25,000 rpm.
With the Flex attachment and its accessories, it becomes a precision high-speed rotary mini hand tool. Engrave glass, use for intricate sanding on furniture, or effortlessly make your own models.
The Decomaster is also ideal for polishing metal, removing rust, grinding and sharpening tools and so much more.
- Power: 550Watts
- Rated: Voltage 230-240V
- Speed: 5,000 - 25,000/min
- Rated Frequency: 50Hz
- Protection Class: Double insulation
- Comes with 1pc wrench, 1pc soft shaft, 1pc adjustable fence guide, 1pc circle cutter attachment, 1pc vacuum pipe, 1pc 6.35mm router bits, 2pc diamond cutter, 1pc 3.175mm cutting bit, 85-piece rotary tool accessories, 1pc carrying bag and 2 spare brushes for the motor
- Adaptive Handle design lets you convert your Decomaster into a jigsaw, router, cut-off saw, concrete saw and more
- Feider products come with a 2 year warranty, however Ideal World are offering an EXCLUSIVE additional 1 year warranty if customers register their products on the below website: www.swap-europe.com
1 x Decomaster Unit
1 x Wrench
1 x Soft Shaft
1 x Adjustable Fence Guide
1 x Circle Cutter Attachment
1 x Vacuum Pipe
1 x 6.35mm Router Bits
2 x Diamond Cutter
1 x 3.175mm Cutting Bit
85-Piece Rotary Tool Accessories
1 x Carrying Bag
2 x Spare Brushes for The Motor
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.