Step into a new realm with the Intempo Mobile Virtual Reality Headset V2!
Open the door to a futuristic world with these 3D virtual reality glasses. Featuring a 3-way adjustable head strap, they provide a breathtakingly real experience, meaning that you are no longer just a spectator!
Whether you want to get your head in the game, enjoy a movie or even just take a break from reality, the possibilities are endless.
- 3-way adjustable head strap
- Lens separation and focal adjustment settings
- Sturdy smartphone cradle
- High precision, aspherical resin lenses
- Real 3D experience
- Lens separation range: 57.5-71.5mm
- Focal adjustment range: -/+5nm
- Field of view (FOV): 70-80 degrees
Instructions for use:
Adjust the 3-way adjustable head strap
- Step 1: Using the fasteners, loosen the elastic strap on all three straps
- Step 2: Take the longest strap and hook the loop over one side of the slot on top of the 3D headset main unit
- Step 3: Adjust the loop and then hook it over the other side of the securing slot
- Step 4: Secure the strap into position by tightening the loop with the fastener
- Step 5: Repeat steps 1-4 for the two side straps, using the securing slots either side of the 3D headset main unit
Installing a mobile device:
- Step 1: Open the front cover of the 3D headset main unit by pulling it downward and away from the headset
- Step 2: Carefully slide out and hold the mobile device locking mechanism. Install a mobile device into the mobile device cradle
- Step 3: Gently release the mobile device locking mechanism until it secures the mobile device into position. Ensure that the mobile device is centred in the mobile device cradle and that any buttons located on its side are not being pressed
- Step 4: Close the front cover by carefully pushing it towards the headset, until it locks into position
If using wired headphones or earphones, thread the cable through the vents on the side of the 3D headset main unit
Adjusting the lenses:
Once a mobile device has been installed with the video or game set up, the lenses can be adjusted
- Step 1: To set the distance between the lenses, slide the lens adjustment controls left or right, until they are in the required position
- Step 2: Slide the lens adjustment controls back and forth to set the required focal distance. It is recommended to close one eye and set the focal distance of one lens at a time, until the image is clear
Recommended VR apps:
- Homido (VR APP)
- Facebook 360
- Other apps (especially those with cardboard/ 3D SBS modes) supported
- Phone must be capable of Gyroscopic head tracking
- Minimum phone screen size 12cm (measured corner to corner)
- Maximum phone size: 165 x 85mm
- 1 x VR Headset
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.