- Moissanite created by Charles & Colvard is one of the rarest jewels on earth
- Moissanite has amazing fire; its brilliance outrivals that of diamonds
- Almost as hard as diamond on the Mohs scale (Moissanite: 9.25-9.5; Diamond: 10.0)
- Comes beautifully double boxed with a booklet and certificate of authenticity
- Available in Yellow or White Gold
Treat yourself or someone special to a piece of jewellery to treasure forever - a dazzling ring featuring rare Moissanite.
Moissanite 9ct Gold 1.00ct eq Finesse Solitaire Ring
- Moissanite has amazing fire its brilliance outrivals Diamonds.
- Almost as hard as Diamonds on the Mohs scale, Moissanite 9.25 - 9.5 Diamonds 10.0.
- Comes Beautifully Double Boxed with a booklet and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Main Metal: 9ct Yellow and White Gold
- Main Metal Plating: Rhodium
- Main Metal Finish: Polish
- Gem Stone: 1 x 6.5mm Moissanite
Moissanite, also known as silicon carbide, is a mineral found in extremely limited quantities on earth. Charles & Colvard developed a way to produce in a laboratory, large gem-quality crystals which can be faceted into near-colourless jewels with incomparable fire and brilliance.
Charles & Colvard created Moissanite® is truly a unique and beautiful blend of art and science. It is named after Dr Henri Moissan, who discovered minute quantities of it in samples from a meteor crater in Arizona.
Moissanite created by Charles & Colvard® may look like diamond however; it is a unique jewel with different physical, optical and chemical properties.
It has a hardness of 9.25 - 9.5 on the Mohs Scale.
It should be cleaned using warm water and a soft cloth or brush.
Your order will be dispatched within 3-5 working days. Most deliveries require someone to accept and sign for the delivery to ensure the goods are received correctly. To help you we can arrange for delivery to be made elsewhere. Click here for more information.
We hope you like your purchase, however, if you are not entirely satisfied with any item,
it can be sent back to us for a refund, provided it is returned within 14 days after delivery has been made (unless otherwise specified). Please click here for more information.